Yes I agree, the story needs much more depth to it. I also hope battles can be set to larger amounts of soldiers at a time, and while graphics arent really a problem it would be cool if they revamped those
Looking back to explain the history of the future.
Student history with focus on ancient Persia, modern day Iran and the war in Bilad Al-Sham
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/djehoety
إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
Any further news?
I hope they resist the preasure to include magic, turning this into another fantasy MMO. I know they will not do this, but I also hope they use an historical setting.
Things I'd like to see:
- Improved stability and memory management
- Familiar setting - Either something akin to 'Game of Thrones' (which would lend itself perfectly) or something Historical (Ancient Near East C10th BC, Rome C3rd BC, Dark Ages, French and Indian War America).
- Improved diplomacy / character interaction / discourse / bribery etc
- Improved sieges, fortification upgrades, prisoner management
- Improved variation in equipment
- Opportunity to divorce, have lovers, children / adopt heirs, have extended family, etc
- Ingame option to upload your own banner
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for THEE!" - (John Donne, Meditation 17)
Man I can't wait, definitely the news I needed after hearing about STALKER 2.
I hope they don't change too much, just improve upon some of the more lacking features of the last game. Diplomacy, sieges, city designs etc. Oh and I hope they come up with some sort of medic unit or something along those things. It was truly one of the most infuriating experiences to get hit with a crossbow bolt from across the map thirty seconds in and get stuck watching as the 2000 men in the battle slowly whittle each other away.
hm.. well the combat could be tweaked and perfected a bit further, but I think that especially the campaign map and interaction with the world could use improvement.
Graphics arent everything, but especially the campaign map could look more appealing, with roads, walls and more terrain variety. Player and general avatars that travel the world could be improved too, each faction could have its own avatars for generals.
Would also be nice if factions could have alliances.. and not just be at war or not at war with each other. Maybe some improved trade as well. including trade agreements.
And lastly, it could also be nice if you can just travel along with a general of a faction and just be one of the soldiers in his battles instead of being a leader yourself.