Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord Confirmed [Interview with dev. Singil page 20]

Default Re: Mount&Blade 2 Confirmed

Better formations. I'd like the formations system from Fire and Sword, because it works really well with pike/spearmen. No point having an army of spearmen that's one line thick.

fatigue
    Last edited by Armatus; January 17, 2012 at 10:57 PM.

Rilder's Avatar Miles

I'd like them to focus more on the campaign instead of battles, there is just so much they could do involving the campaign that would be amazing.

Intrigue, Death, Plotting, Diplomacy, City/castle/town management, and so on and on.

They don't even have to touch the battles or graphics, just devote the entirety of their development into the campaign and it would be amazing.

Protector Domesticus

proper city/town management would be great.

Should be able to have some limited planning, buildings built should show up in the town and they should expand naturaly over time.

Nah, I think graphics could be better HDR doesn't make graphics magnificent, it just makes them stand out. Unfortunately in Warband that makes all the bad textures stand out that much more. Not to be dissing it. I love the game still.

lions, tigers and bears

Claudius Gothicus's Avatar Petit Burgués

Quote Originally Posted by Jay270 View Post
    I was thinking that would be nice but if made it would really just be another Swadia, I'd rather have crusader units and the ability to call a crusade or something similar like in Medieval II.

With new factions I would like to see (Aside from gorillas) is a faction with Roman or a Byzantine influence, I would be happy with ancient Greeks if they can get phalanax fighting to feel right. But any faction is great as long as it is different
    The game has to be kept ''historically'' logical. I know phalanxes or legionnaires are be cool but it would completely breakdown the ''medieval feel''.

We need a Byzantine Nation, I mean: we already have a Rus one, a Nordic one, an Arab one, a Nomad one and an Italian one. We need Byzantines... and maybe a ''celtic'' one a mixture of the Kingdom of Scotland and the Fiefdoms of Ireland.

Under the Patronage of
    Maximinus Thrax

online persistent worlds

King of Belka's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius Gothicus View Post
    The game has to be kept ''historically'' logical. I know phalanxes or legionnaires are be cool but it would completely breakdown the ''medieval feel''.

We need a Byzantine Nation, I mean: we already have a Rus one, a Nordic one, an Arab one, a Nomad one and an Italian one. We need Byzantines... and maybe a ''celtic'' one a mixture of the Kingdom of Scotland and the Fiefdoms of Ireland.
    When I was referring to the Roman Empire and Greeks I was thinking more along the lines of a what if their culture blended with the medieval era. Kinda like SoD with the Imperial Legion.

Rhodoks? anyway more independent factions.

Ridable elephants.

oh did i leave that out? guess i just said elephants..

there must be dogs though, and wolves so you can breed mixes.

Well make it a blend between TES, Total War and M&B, and....We'd have the most awesome game ever created:O
    QVOD IN OMNI VITA FACIMVS IN AETERNVM RESONAT

TES? I would like 'DM tools' à la NWN

besides presentation mount and blade basically did everything right. aside from that they really need to fix the horrible rigid animations and crappy character models.

The game needs more cities, castles and villages; and the ability to annex villages to your territories without having to take a settlement first.

Also, a battle interface akin to MTW2 couldn't hurt.

Better models and animations. Everyone is short as hell for some reason and they run like.. I don't even know. It looks and feels unnatural.
    Now that the devs are rich, it's time to hire some real animators.

more variety and customization options for physical appearance and stature.

King of Belka's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    more variety and customization options for physical appearance and stature.
    sex appeal slider

Dynamic abilities that improve or degrade over time with or without training and experience depending.