Thread: Krakusi

Default Krakusi

This will be my final show of love for the Polish Army

Enjoy the new Polish Scout Cavalry (Low Resolution...remember Iam a MP player)

The Krakus

Iam done with the Polish.
    Have fun with them

Default Re: Krakusi

New polish anti-cossaks special forces in Cherkessian stylized uniforms look great!
    I hope that sharpness of coats' elements will be better in higher resolution.

http://napoleonistyka.atspace.com/po...2.htm#_krakusi
    Last edited by Ziuk; October 03, 2011 at 11:34 AM.

Yes it does look better Sir....

Its a shame that we cant attach plumes to Ottoman head gear....

Great job! Are they going to be named "Krakus" or "Krakusi" in-game? "Krakus" is english version of polish "Krakusi" (more or less) but its also singular form in polish of "Krakusi" which is plural. I would say name them "Krakusi" to avoid allegations of wrongful translation.

Also, I understand that not all of them were those funny berets, is it possible to inrotoduce some diversification?

...and lastly, Poland still needs more love!!! We need a 1807 campaign with Polish faction!!!

Indeed we already have all units written in Polish.

Ziuk is our "official" Polish translator. He did his job well of helping me to correct unit names and bring a wide range of info on the Poles.
    Thanks btw Ziuk, your help is well appreciated.

I found some mistakes in names of polish units :

Woltyzerowie* - should be: Woltyżerowie
    12-Funtowa Artyleria Pieszaj - should be: 12-Funtowa Artyleria Piesza (without "j")

*batalion

------------------------------------
    Name of new unit: Krakusi

OK, didnt mean to take your job there and take away bread from your children mouths Ziuk (they are paying you, right?) I was just confused because of the screenshot in OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomislawus View Post
    OK, didnt mean to take your job there and take away bread from your children mouths Ziuk (they are paying you, right?) I was just confused because of the screenshot in OP.
    Yes they are paying him to torture me