Quote Originally Posted by StrikeQ View Post
I remember something similar from M2TW, but haven't learned Shogun modding yet (aside from a few tweaks). But could someone make a mod where you can "Retrain" units?

Explanation: You have a Master Armorsmith in Satsuma, + Armory (encampment) giving recruited units +5 Armor. But what about the units you already have/recruit prior to those being built. You'd be able to garrison those units in Satsume and click "Retrain" or whatever, take them out of commission a turn or two, but after which they'd get their +5 armor bonus. That way you can retrain your veteran units etc without having to recruit new ones.

Same would go for all the bonuses, Charge, Accuracy, Attack, Armor, Morale etc that various cities/buildings can give. So technically you could march your army across multiple provinces training them in each (+ Armor/Attack from 2 different smithes, Morale from Shrine, Accuracy from Bowmaker etc etc)

To avoid explaining it myself; I share the same interest as the above proposal...

I don't think it will affect balance too much, after all there are ways to balance it with the game.

- Accuracy and Morale should remain solely to the troops trained in those regions, but thats only my
opinion for balance purposes.