Thread: Staff writers - Help wanted

Default Staff writers - Help wanted

Hey, I am writing an article for The ES but with my time constraints I need a little help. Anyone interested in doing some research for me?
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Default Re: Staff writers - Help wanted

Research about what exactly?

Final Frontier's Avatar Just roaming around

Quote Originally Posted by RZZZA
    Research about what exactly?
    "You don't ask, you do." Seriously, what he said.

Happiness is a warm gun... | "Only a life lived for others is worthwhile." -Albert Einstein
    Bang bang, shoot shoot...19| Under the patronage of therussian
    | "I couldn't resist."

The Total War series.
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.

Omnipotent-Q's Avatar All Powerful Q
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Vorenus
    Hey, I am writing an article for The ES but with my time constraints I need a little help. Anyone interested in doing some research for me?
    I am drunk, so if it is on booze, ya rly.

In short, do it yourself. o rly.

Under the patronage of the Legendary Urbanis Legio - Mr Necrobrit of the Great House of Wild Bill Kelso. Honoured to have sponsored these great warriors for Citizenship - Joffrey Baratheon, General Brittanicus, SonOfOdin, Hobbes., Lionheartx10, Mangerman, Gen. Chris and PikeStance.

What kind of research about the total war series? You'll have to explain this to me as if I were mentally challenged. Because I might be, for all you know.

I want info on SHogun TW, when it came out etc and info on MTW - Viking invasion.

Well, Shogun: Total War was released on Jun 13, 2000 (US), Shogun: Total War Warlord edition was released on Aug 13, 2001 (US).

Medieval: Total War was released on Aug 19, 2002 (US), and Viking Invasion on May 7, 2003 (US).

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/...?mode=universe

Is this what you wanted?

Yea thanks, I think I can do the rest. + rep for you.

Thanks, yeah it literally took about 5 seconds to find that, all I did was type Shogun Total War Release Date into Google. Lemme know if you need anything else found, my skills in Google go far and wide, surpassing all human comprehension and any concept your puny human minds have of both time and space.