Thread: Looking for somebody who can make Unit Cards for my new Unit Pack Mod

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Icon4 Looking for somebody who can make Unit Cards for my new Unit Pack Mod

Hey all, i am creating unit pack for RotS DLC, i made several great units, already 13 but what i cant create are unit cards for those new units i made. So i need help, because all units looks great, works great and brings much more juice to RotS campaign, but with no own cards i wont release it, i dont like unfinished job.

If anyone has skills with this, please contact me. Its urgent.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Radious; September 29, 2011 at 01:26 PM.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Default Re: Looking for somebody who can make Unit Cards for my new Unit Pack Mod

Ok i created 13 perfect units, all works great, have names, descriptions, abilites, just all what new units need. So last thing to make them public is to create UNIT CARDS for them. So please anyone with this skill let me know. Its something beyond me so i need help with this.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.

Default Re: Looking for somebody who can make Unit Cards for my new Unit Pack Mod

Hey Radious I would had loved to help but unfortunately I'm no artist and Photoshop can only take me so far.

I've had the same problem in the past and it puts me off working to create my own custom units.

Had a look at your new additions though and like you say they will give much more value to RotS when the cards are done. Good job.

All I can say is do you know who made the cards for the AUM units? They were pretty good, very professional looking.

Regards Ihre Ausfuhrung

Quote Originally Posted by Ihre Ausführung View Post
    Hey Radious I would had loved to help but unfortunately I'm no artist and Photoshop can only take me so far.

I've had the same problem in the past and it puts me off working to create my own custom units.

Had a look at your new additions though and like you say they will give much more value to RotS when the cards are done. Good job.

All I can say is do you know who made the cards for the AUM units? They were pretty good, very professional looking.

Regards Ihre Ausfuhrung
    I know who made them, sadly that person is afk long time. I finished my pack today, 15 new units, all great, perfectly works, last thing remains to do - unit cards.