Thread: SWTOR Guild Recruitment

Default SWTOR Guild Recruitment

Hey guys, haven't been around much the past few months.

Anyways, the reason I'm checking in is that there are probably more than a few of you who are interested in The Old Republic, and who might be looking for a guild to join before its release.

I joined the guild Prime Defense back in June, which is the reason I haven't been around much. It's a Republic-based guild, who'll be focusing on playing PvE. We're openly recruiting new members, so if anyone's looking to join, feel free to drop by primedefense.net. Create an account, find the forums, follow the rules for applications, and post it. Word to the wise though, be detailed while filling out the application. Acceptance has been on a probationary basis for about the last month, but if you're accepted, all you need do is follow the rules and stay active.

If you're asked what or who introduced you to PD, just tell them Kalek Sunfighter recruited you to the guild.

Here's some recruitment vids if you need more convincing.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

In the second vid, I wrote the dialogue for the voice over and the one-liners promoting the guild's features.

Icewolf's Avatar Senator

Default Re: SWTOR Guild Recruitment

Just joined an empire guild as a Bounty Hunter... I CANT WAIT... just gotta pre order now lol...

Not going to pre order; DA2 burned me. But let me know and I might could join.

pre-game guilds usually don't work out unless they are already extremely active in something and EVERYONE agrees to switch or they are some mega-community.... but mega communities suck at games.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

Roleplaying guilds are very active, I joined one more than a year ago and have been roleplaying with the group quite a bit. Not much lately anymore since I decided not to get the game for now, but its a good group so I am sticking around in case I change my mind. Some sort of guild house would be needed for that at the very least.

Elyrioth's Avatar Senator

I joined a guild that was very active in Galaxies. So should be fine. Force Academy, Jedi Knight Sentinel for me.
    Na Géanna Fiáine

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaric View Post
    pre-game guilds usually don't work out unless they are already extremely active in something and EVERYONE agrees to switch or they are some mega-community.... but mega communities suck at games.
    PD has a very active community, and was formed over two years ago.

With our last Council meeting (October 4th), it was decided that the guild be dedicated to PvE. The subject had been debated in our forums, since before I joined, about which server type we'd be playing on. We lost a couple members who were banking on PvP or RP, but from a general consensus, people agree that it was the best choice of the three possibilities.