Thread: Caesar?

Default Caesar?

When i will have him or when he will appear ? i am already in 712 AUC it should happen do i really have to take all the roman rebels cities as i have some in far east i had to distract the attention of parthians in some way so i had to destroy babilonia and selucia and whatever cities are there , most of the asia minor again from parthians but 2 cities are from the original uprising , it happen sooner than i expected i had 87 regions and i expected from 100 .

Caesar_1991's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Caesar?

Sorry man but there are no historical people except for the starting ones. One of the sub mods does have historical characters.

EDIT - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=448541 That has historical characters and events. Its very scripted though and has to be on the alex.exe. Hope I helped.
    Last edited by Caesar_1991; September 29, 2011 at 04:26 AM.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

I think Augustus turned up in RS1.5/RS1.6 - although not through scripts as there were none in that version of RS.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Quote Originally Posted by SINIGR View Post
    When i will have him or when he will appear?
    From what I remember your faction leader (or heir, I'm not really sure.) will be given a trait and epithet of Caesar once you defeat the rebels (reclaim your lands, you don't have to go all the way to Scandinavia.)
    So that is as close to a Caesar as you will get.
    You do not have to reach a certain year to get him, only the end of the second rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar_1991 View Post
    Sorry man but there are no historical people except for the starting ones.
    That is correct, but not in the way he meant it (I think), he only asks about Caesar, not Gaius Julius Caesar Which, on the other hands is possible. Although the chance is EXTREMELY small that a character will spawn with that name.

You also have to excuse me if I'm wrong, it has been almost a year since I played RSII so it's rather hard to remember....
    QVOD IN OMNI VITA FACIMVS IN AETERNVM RESONAT

SavageFeat's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Brusilov View Post
    I think Augustus turned up in RS1.5/RS1.6 - although not through scripts as there were none in that version of RS.
    Augustus came as a unit recruitable in Rome only
    Wars of Rome: The rise
    A Modifacation for Rome : Total War 1.5
    (Pretty sure its dead now^)

So all i have to do id to deafeat all the roman rebels heh i ewill have some work as i have some on Mesopotamia one in British Isles and Almost all Anatolia is their because i wanted some quiet with the Parthian so will not happen soon to have a Caesar

I simply created my own, edited the descr_strat and created my own Gaius Julius Caesar with same traits & such. Its true he starts from the beginning in a much earlier date but better than nothing Also, although rare, you may be lucky enough to get recruit or adopt a general with the name Gaius Julius Caesar, but its not likely to happen easily, tho it happened to me once and ended up with 2 Gaius Julius Caesars unexpectedly lol

† Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat

I had a general called gaius julius caesar at the time i wanted to invade gaul. So i fought literally loads and loads of battles with him untill he became a family member. And thats how I got 2 families with caesar. 1 was the faction leader after the 2nd rebellion called "blah blah Imperator Caesar" and the other just "blahblah Julius Caesar"

But im quessing its VERY unlikely he'll turn up around the 2nd rebellion

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

I had a Juilius Caesar, unfortunately he was a 0/0/0 general with no redeeming qualitys.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

But Gaius Julius until he had more than thirty years was a real debauched! He did nothing, had few money and was on the wrong political side!!

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Well in mine he went Pirate Hunting if you get my meaning. Except this time he didnt escape.

Never did get a Caesar myself, but I've spawned Marcus Aurelius a couple of times - and you know I had to set him as heir. Of course he'd earned epithets by the time he ruled, but still... (maybe it was only in RS 1, though - can't remember). Otherwise, to the OP: you won't get historical emergence of actual named characters. You'll have Marian, and then Imperial, reforms but not emergent characters.
    Last edited by draig glas cysefin; February 20, 2012 at 09:50 PM.