Thread: let your voice be heard!

Default let your voice be heard!

well, this is not a topic about crusader voices (even if, if you want, you can dub a couple of units )

Briefly, what features would you like to see in the crusader campaign?
    what traits, ancillaries, cities, provinces, events, names...everything!
    Let us know what you want to play, and (maybe) we will put it in the map.

Starting from...now!

AI SUPORT ITALI IN ER STRAGGOL FOR GUD FUD

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

299th modder in the bottom 300!!!
    Take that, east-saint-luis!

Default Re: let your voice be heard!

Can u add the name "Amer" in the muslim character names..if u want historical prove it was used, one of the people who helped the prophet Mohammed ((Peace be upon him)) was called Amer and i think he helped remove the foot-prints of the prophet and abu-bakr, and that name was since that time (and even before the prophet) till now is being used (my name is Amer btw, but im not adding it to show-off) and it did indeed pass in the medieval muslim names.

Thanks.

Ok we'll add this name

Maethius's Avatar Centenarius

Whats your status on Byzantian titles?
    Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime---Hemingway

"There is nothing wrong with serving in several regiments."---Nobby Nobbs

"Not if you do it during one and the same battle"---Sgt. Colon

what do you mean?

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

I'd like to see a re-think of the Byzantine Empire's troops and a mild res-skinning of them, personally, to make them look better and more realistic. I liked your other units, but I found the Byzantines (especially the cataphracts) to be a bit of a let down.

don't worry, we are reskinning them right now.
    The byzantines were our first work (my first models and dragases' first textures), so we are making them new.
    Don't expect tons of unit different by name but very similar by concept, tho. (eg. skoutatoi and epirote heavy infantry, for example).
    Obviously, every suggestion is more than welcome in the lists topic (opened somewhere).

and, always about suggestions, do you prefer long or short recruitment times? 2,1 or no turns for a unit?

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

I tend to be happy with 1 turn, but I'm not really sure, to be honest. I might be interested to see the results of experiments with the other two options though.

now we are planning the campaign map.

Any ideas for any script?