Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rome Total War mods that work on a mac?

Default Re: Rome Total War mods that work on a mac?

Hello,

I have some trouble (i bought Feral complete gold edition). RTW realism mod works properly, but not Europa barbarorum. In the main menu, i choose EB campaign, and then, i have something like "no title selected...". Why RTW realism works properly and not EB ?

I did manually installation, all mod folder in the romedata.dmg (not romedata.dmg read only). I downloaded last version on the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas29 View Post
    Hello,

I have some trouble (i bought Feral complete gold edition). RTW realism mod works properly, but not Europa barbarorum. In the main menu, i choose EB campaign, and then, i have something like "no title selected...". Why RTW realism works properly and not EB ?

I did manually installation, all mod folder in the romedata.dmg (not romedata.dmg read only). I downloaded last version on the link.
    Their are a few issues with the Mod if you have 1.2.x version of Rome. However we have a patch coming that fixes it, else you can manually mess about with the data and get it working yourself.

Edwin

When i launch Rome total war, there is an update, but the update when i accept it, is about the download of RomeModSetup.dmg. Why? That's strange. Don't know how to fix it myself.

I just bought RTW Gold Edition in the AppStore and the only mod that worked was Nonplayable factions.... I really dont know how to make EB and RTR working....any help?

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Any PC mod works on the Mac. Download Wine to run the .exe installer (selecting 'run directly in...'), point it to Contents>resources>Data within RomeTotalWar.app, and type in '-mod:<modname>' in the command line in advanced options - if the mod is modfoldered that is. That means it doesn't tamper with the vanilla files and you can basically have as many mods installed as your storage allows. You can also type '-show_err' to give an error message on crashes, and '-nm' disables the intro movie IIRC if you're having problems. I currently have Invasio Barbarorum, Europa Barbarorum, Rome Total Realism, Fourth Age, Hegemonia City States, and Viking Invasion 2 installed.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12