Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - FACTION PREVIEW: Tsardom of Serbia

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - FACTION PREVIEW: Tsardom of Serbia

Dang it, it seems your main reason for doing it in flash is blown with the wind comming from Wallachia, Phoenix.

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

hey, what happened??? i was away for an hour or so.... and bang!!! we have a preview!!
    Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

Hey why isn't the preview announced here
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=734

Ampra's Avatar Centenarius

We send it already , they need time to post it
    "At first we were confused. The East thought that we were West, while the West considered us to be East. Some of us misunderstood our place in the clash of currents, so they cried that we belong to neither side- and others that we belong exclusively to one side or the other. But I tell you, Irenaeus, we are doomed by fate to be the East in the West and the West in the East, to acknowledge only heavenly Jerusalem beyond us, and here on earth--no one." - St. Sava (of Serbia) to Irenaeus, 13th century

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

I wouldnt say that, now you can enjoy the preview in both ways. Phoenix can delete the pics anytime he wants.

Joking, man, joking! You did a good deed!

tudor93's Avatar Primicerius

+freaking rep DDDDDDDDDDDDD

edit: very nice flash presentation
    +rep both phoenix and wallachian
    Last edited by tudor93; September 25, 2011 at 09:11 AM.
    Înfrânt nu eşti atunci când sângeri,
    nici ochii când în lacrimi ţi-s.
    Adevăratele înfrângeri,
    sunt renunţările la vis.

Last edited by Kranos; September 25, 2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Sorry I missed the thread I tought this was my romanian fortress

Aga, dude, you're being unfair... We can't understand you. Tsardoms is a complete modification for M2TWK - the map is reworked and represents a narrower space, revolved around Balkan peninsula. Most of the units are being fully customized, so most of rosters will be unique (appart from Hungarian and Byzantine ones, which, if I'm not wrong, will be borrowed from Magyar mod and CBUR, respectively). There's also a lot of scripting being done, and it's gonna make this mod really special and distinctive in the sea of M2 mods. Wallachian is a member of team, although I'm not sure what's his function appart from researching... Cheers.
    Last edited by Son of Serbia; September 25, 2011 at 09:34 AM.

tudor93's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Serbia View Post
    Aga, dude, you're being unfair... We can't understand you. Tsardoms is a complete modification for M2TWK - the map is reworked and represents a narrower space, revolved around Balkan peninsula. Most of the units are being fully customized, so most of rosters will be unique (appart from Hungarian and Byzantine ones, which, if I'm not wrong, will be borrowed from Magyar mod and CBUR, respectively). There's also a lot of scripting being done, and it's gonna make this mod really special and distinctive in the sea of M2 mods. Wallachian is a member of team, although I'm not sure what's his function appart from researching... Cheers.
    do you know romanian ? cause it seems you understand exactly what he says in that post
    Last edited by tudor93; September 25, 2011 at 09:39 AM.
    Înfrânt nu eşti atunci când sângeri,
    nici ochii când în lacrimi ţi-s.
    Adevăratele înfrângeri,
    sunt renunţările la vis.

Awesome !!!
    Will there be preview with serbian buildings like it was for Otomans, Bulgras and Wallachians ??

REALY GREAT WORK GUYS!!!

do you know romanian ? cause it seems you understand exactly what he says in that post
    *khm* Google Translate *khm* Also, I live in southern part of Banat (Serbian part of Banat, that is ), the Romanian border is not far away, and there are a lot of Romanians here, so I do grasp some basic words. Cheers, brother.

P.S. Google Translate makes me laugh really hard very often.
    Last edited by Son of Serbia; September 25, 2011 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzar Of Montenegro View Post
    Awesome !!!
    Will there be preview with serbian buildings like it was for Otomans, Bulgras and Wallachians ??

REALY GREAT WORK GUYS!!!
    we had planned to present some "buildings"... (actually, they would be a part of a whole system).... but since duce is away in bosnia these two weeks, and we were in a hurry to post the preview... we will add them to the next "MAP & GAMEPLAY PREVIEW"....

next MAP & GAMEPLAY PREVIEW....
    O-ho-ho, this gets better and better by the moment! Serbia preview has came out, we expect religion preview soon, and now this? Praise the Lord (and pass the ammunition, we need to cellebrate, Balkan style )! Thinking it through a bit, one comes to a conclusion we'll be clicking (Spyros, don't read this, for my own sake ) the ultimate download button by the start of next year already...

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

Praise the Lord (and pass the ammunition, we need to cellebrate, Balkan style )!
    Epic man ! +rep
    Not to mention that I heard that something is coming from Italy !

Praise the Lord (and pass the ammunition, we need to cellebrate, Balkan style )!

Thinking it through a bit, one comes to a conclusion we'll be clicking (Spyros, don't read this, for my own sake ) the ultimate download button by the start of next year already...
    honestly, we have a lot of things to finish.... much scripting and coding to do.... lots of models to create.... PLUS, beta-testing..... so, we don't know yet, and we cannot be sure, when the game will be released...

matija191's Avatar Senator

Just one word: !

And please guys, give some rep+ to Bagatyr - after all, he is the guy responsible for descriptions .

Moja jedina zamjerka ide jedino na Gusare -jednostavno nema izvora za njih
    Last edited by matija191; September 25, 2011 at 11:37 AM.
    COMPANY OF HEROES - BALKANS IN FLAMES

Mi? Satrli smo grobu vrata,
    Da,još nas ima - još Hrvata!

I find some unit names like " Serbian Spearmen " boring " kopljanici " would sound better .

Quote Originally Posted by matija191 View Post
    Just one word: !

And please guys, give some rep+ to Bagatyr - after all, he is the guy responsible for descriptions .

Moja jedina zamjerka ide jedino na Gusare -jednostavno nema izvora za njih
    I'd gave loads of rep to most of people from the "credits list" - including Baggey. Here's some for you. About the Hussars - don't you even start. I have another complain, though - grammar/typing inaccuracies, but I'll leave that issue to Nike. Furthermore, they'll probably be fixed anyway, so there's no need to worry. Plus, they're no big deal.

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

This mod isn't oriented only to serbians but to all that want to plays this mod and believe me they will like it more if they understand the name of the units (personally I understand what kopljanici mean because I'm bulgarian but for someone from Germany or Holland ... I doubt ).

Edit:
    honestly, we have a lot of things to finish.... much scripting and coding to do.... lots of models to create.... PLUS, beta-testing..... so, we don't know yet, and we cannot be sure, when the game will be released...
    You are right- the creation of units its the easiest part. Almost every mod have unique units but I don't think there is another mod with such beautiful and detailed map !
    Last edited by 2Shy; September 25, 2011 at 11:43 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast