Milan:
    Max.K

Spain: Mithridate

Rules:

RELOADING IS NOT ALLOWED
    THE MOVEMENT BUG IS NOT ALLOWED
    YOU CAN PLAY BATTLES AGAINST THE AI.
    BATTLES AGAINST HUMANS MUST BE AUTO-RESOLVED

Screenshots must be posted of every battle (AI battles aswell!)

Spies cannot open CITY gates. They can open the gates of a fort (2 spies needed).

Assasins: Every human faction is allowed to have 1 assassin, this assassin is allowed to assassinate whoever he wants. (Screenshots are needed!! this is to battle reloading)

It is not allowed to have an AI faction as your vassal.

Merchants: Only 1 merchant may be standing over a resource.

You are allowed to destroy 1 building every 5 turns, when you have just captured a city you must wait 5 turns before you destroy a building, then wait another 5 turns before you destroy the next one.

3. All defeated armies or fleets are not allowed to move on the turn after they have been defeated, nor can they be attacked on the turn after they have been defeated, except in cases where Rule 4 applies.

4: Exceptions to Rule 3:
    1. If you attack an enemy army, and your army is defeated, the enemy is allowed to attack that army on his turn.
    2. If an enemy reinforces his defeated army in the field on his turn, that army is allowed to be attacked.
    3. If an enemy army retreats into a Fort, City, or Castle and is besieged on the same turn that that it is defeated, it may be attacked on the following turn. If the army is not besieged on the same turn that it is defeated, it may still be besieged on the following turn, but may not be attacked until the third turn.

There is no limit on forts and watchtowers.

You CANNOT sail to the Americas until turn 20

No surrounding enemy armies with one unit stacks, solely to deny them a retreat.

You may not give away more then 3 regions every 30 turns.

Any regions that are gifted/sold/traded with another Faction must have all units bar one immediatly disbanded.

- You may not intentionally kill off your faction for any reason. Examples of killing your faction: leaving settlements vulnerable to attack when your faction has obvious capabilities to defend its settlements or giving away your income to another faction or killing off family members in a irresponsible manner or using no units to defend the faction etc .... Players will be kicked if this rule is broken more then once.

If there are any suggestion about the rules, please tell me and I might add them.

Have fun!

Turn 10

Last edited by Desley; November 30, 2011 at 07:23 AM.
    Will and act until victory

Default Re: [KGCM hotseat 8 players] Demogorgon

Norway for me Desley! but why arent there more factions?

Hungary please
    艾洛
    Old Fire Nation General
    Dragon of the West
    The Best Tea Maker in Ba Sing Se!

Today destiny is our friend. I know it.

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Tophesnack View Post
    Norway for me Desley! but why arent there more factions?
    I thought it would be fun to see factions like Scotland, Sicily, Lithuania etc.. grow into a big faction and then fight other human players. By leaving out factions like Egypt, France, HRE etc.. I give the small factions the chance to grow big.

My tip to all the newer players is conquer as much ai regions as possible! Or else the bigger factions will pwn you

CROPrasec's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: [KGCM hotseat 8 players] Demogorgon [ 6 factions left! ]

I'll join if more people join

Just join, then more people will join!

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

rules are cheap... but I'll probably join...

Grassion or no grassion?
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

CROPrasec's Avatar Decanus

Ok...then sign me up as Genoa (and i preffer a no garrison)

No garrison

PoA for me...
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [KGCM hotseat 8 players] Demogorgon [ 4 factions left! ]

nvm

Default Re: [KGCM hotseat 8 players] Demogorgon [ 4 factions left! ]

Portugal for me please
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found"
    Well played Ninjas, well played.

Rougeman's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [KGCM hotseat 8 players] Demogorgon [ 3 factions left! ]

Scotland please?

Screw it; Ill take Sicily

Added ya both! 1 more player needed! (lithuania) and we can start!

Default Re: [KGCM hotseat 8 players] Demogorgon 1 faction left!! Who takes Lithuania???

I think u should rather put TO then Lith... u know for that bug that can happen with pagan tempels...

Default Re: [KGCM hotseat 8 players] Demogorgon 1 faction left!! Who takes Lithuania???

Oh yea.. ofc... Ill change it into TO

Default Re: [KGCM hotseat 8 players] Demogorgon 1 faction left!! Who takes the Teutonic Order???

U don't have to... I only seen that bug once... I am just putting a warning...

Default Re: [KGCM hotseat 8 players] Demogorgon 1 faction left!! Who takes the Teutonic Order???

Desley you put my name as "sicily"

Quote Originally Posted by Timur_the_Lame View Post
    Desley you put my name as "sicily"

Page 1 of 32 123456789101126 ... LastLast