Thread: Arabian factions

Default is there an arabic faction for this mod

i was asking is there a arabic faction for this mod and if you need historical help i'm ready

Default Re: is there an arabic faction for this mod

Arabs will be bandits in our mod, but feel free to post some info you may have here and we will see how we may use it.

do you know something about the sassanid empire ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zemdu View Post
    do you know something about the sassanid empire ?
    not alot really but there was a vassal faction with it and this faction was the lakhmids a arab state that i hope you add it to your mod like the other tw mods did and if you need help with it i can help

We are starting the mod with 4 factions due to various limitations, additional factions which we may include in the future are being thrown in as bandits for now. So if you would like to help we can customize bandits, but not whole factions yet.

Default Arabian factions

hi

i wanted to know if you will include arabic faction like the ghassanids or lkhamids ?

and i wanted to know more about arabia map will you show it all or some parts of it and how many citys will be shown

Default Re: Arabian factions

We're considering something. Either small factions or large groups of wanderers.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

cant you add the lkhamids or ghassanids or the islamic state ?

Yeah we can have both in the game as "bandit" factions (essentially non playable) until we decide to add more than the current 4.

but they were not bandits but i hope you give us 5 factions and they are (islamic faction - quraish -ghassasnids - lkhmids- ethiopia ) so ?

matmohair1's Avatar Domesticus

Thank you for the sources, a few I haven't seen.

so can you these (islamic faction - quraish -ghassasnids - lkhamids- ethiopia )

not Islamic, but arabian, the there will be islamic bandits though.

so the lakhmids and the ghassasinds and quraish will be in as factions ? and why the islamic state will not be as a faction ?

and can you show us the map so we can make some ideas to help you

Quote Originally Posted by ALFAJI View Post
    so can you these (islamic faction - quraish -ghassasnids - lkhamids- ethiopia )
    Those people you mentioned were Christians, except Quraish, which I don't know about. But there is no point in adding an Islamic faction, as there was none until a decade later.

ok but these christian kingdoms can they be in the game coz really i want to help you make that era in arabia in a great way and historical way too

like i want to play as Bedouin arab from najd who work to the lkhamids and ween he becomes more powerful he goes back to arabia and rule najd and maybe all arabia or i can become a arab from yemen who starts from the Christian city of najran and works to the Ethiopian Governor there and maybe later he goes to Ethiopia and from it to egypt and maybe Constantinople and maybe he goes after that to the huns so see this game how we would be so excited about it so i hope you accept these idea so we cloud help you with it later

You can help us in any way you like. Have you played Mount&Blade before? Our current capabilities as a mod team can only make 4 factions to start. We have plans for more down the road, but have yet to finish all four in a totally immersive way so we've got a long road ahead.

However the good thing is, those factions we cannot add just yet may be placed in as bandits (essentially the same as "Rebels" in Total War).

We can also create NPCs (non player characters) these really can be any kind of character there's no limit other than what history would allow.

yes i played it and theres mods that have more than 4 maybe they have like 20 or more ok any way tell you finish that problem lets think about the current faction can you tell e what are they ?

Roman
    Persian
    Avar
    Slav