Thread: Testers

Default Testers

OH AMN I CANT WAIT FOR THIS MOD I AM GONNA ASK HIM IF IC AN TEST IT SO I CAN SEE SEA BATTLES WOOOT

I have ebcome to be intrested in your mod, and would like to ask do you have any room for a bug tester or a beta tester?

jmilan77's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Testers

Well in a month or 2 we shall be needing some beta testers we were gonna advertise then but anyone who would like to help is more than welcome we already have 2 testers and also the whole of our team to help as well if it's the sea battles ur after though they won't be in the first beta as that is private files only between a few of us at the moment however I do ensure you though it completly works and has been fully proved now

However we have ran into one considerable problem dhs are very skilled animator will not be able to help us for a while as he has ran into a problem or two so if there is anyone out there that has 3ds max and would like to help on our animations please help if your very experienced with our animator has offered to give hand with telling how to work our database it's a good chance for anyone to join and have a major contribution to the team you will also be working with dhs probably most advanced animations made for rtw which adds improved realism to the battlefield .

If anyone is interested just ask as we are willing to take anyone on all the best
    Mod Leader for Roma Vici Total War
    Current release: 0.88

ObiWan86's Avatar Civis

i will be your beta tester man
    I'm a natural born from Indonesia

beta tester 1, bc i asked first i just want to test the 0.89 battles they seem cool and imporved