Thread: Load problem - help needed

Default Load problem - help needed

I just installed this mod, followed the readme to the letter. The game starts fine, but after I select my faction and hit start, it takes me back to the screen to choose "Imperial Campaign" or "Custom Battle". Any clues on how to fix this?

I'm sorry if this has been addressed, I was unable to find it when I searched.

korsakoff's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Load problem - help needed

Quote Originally Posted by jaegar999 View Post
    I just installed this mod, followed the readme to the letter. The game starts fine, but after I select my faction and hit start, it takes me back to the screen to choose "Imperial Campaign" or "Custom Battle". Any clues on how to fix this?

I'm sorry if this has been addressed, I was unable to find it when I searched.
    is your game patched to 1.5 ? if not then you should do that. To find out if it is go to options and you will see the version number at the top right of the screen. if it's not 1.5 then im sure you can find the patch around the internet or on the Totalwar website.

If the game didnt give you any errors after you left then that's the only thing i can think off.