I posted this along with some other comments about archers in Shogun 2 Realism + in the forum their, but I'm wondering if someone could make the following or if it is already in existence and I have just been unable to locate it.

Basically the archers in S2R+ have very little ammo, samurai archers of various kinds have 3 arrows, upgradeable to 4 or 5 as the campaign progresses. Bow ashigaru have 12, and bow garrison ashigaru have 24 I believe. The accuracy rating for your first bow samurai you can get is 51 and the bow ashigaru is like 20 or below. So basically if I'm defending my castle in a siege battle my samurai archers shoot 3 volleys, and get like 0 to 6 kills against samurai, which is pretty much worthless. Why would I recruit samurai archers if they do nothing against their only real threat? (since they hack ashigaru to pieces, which they should do)

So I like the ammo being at 3, but those 3 volleys should count for alot more. Especially if I spend my resources to really up their accuracy by building improvements and what not. I'd like to see like a 60 accuracy rated samurai archer get like 20-30 kills to an unimproved baseline samurai katana unit. That would certainly make them worthwhile and me to spend their much needed arrows on these more important units. And obviously other archers like the ashigaru might get 6 to 8 kills for like 8 volleys into samurai just cuz they suck alot more, which is pretty much how it goes down unmodded.

Well thanks for any help you can give, btw S2R+ is a great mod, best one that I've experienced so far.