Thread: I want a commander can use a gun.

Demonic Punisher's Avatar Civis

Icon3 I want a commander can use a gun.

ข้าพเจ้าต้องการให้แม่ทัพนั้นสามารถที่จะใช้ปืนพกได้.
    I want to give commanders the ability to use a pistol.

พวกเขาควรจะยิงได้ในระยะกลาง, แต่แม่นยำมาก.
    They should be shot in the medium term. But very precise.

พวกเขายิงได้แม้ว่าจะควบม้าอยู่, ยิงได้ในทิศทางโดยรอบอย่างอิสระ.
    They shot even when riding in, shooting in all directions around freely.

แม่ทัพของข้าพเจ้าไม่สามารถจัดหน่วยรบเป็นรูปลิ่มได้, มีใครสามารถช่วยทำให้มันใช้ได้บ้าง.
    Commander of the forces I can not get a wedge. Who can help me make it available.

ใครช่วยติดสกิลล์Advance Rappid & Banzai ให้นายพลข้าพเจ้าด้วย(หรือมากกว่านั้นก็ยิ่งดี).
    Who makes the Skill Advance Rappid & Banzai provide me with the generals (or more, the better).

แม่ทัพคือผู้ที่ถูกฝึกมาตั้งแต่ยังเด็ก จากตระกูลที่เข้มงวด.
    Commanders who were trained at an early age. From a strict family.

และการที่พวกเขาจะมีความสามารถพิเศษอื่นๆได้นั้น, ไม่ใช่เรื่องที่เกินจะเป็นไปได้.
    And the fact that they are special abilities that others have, is not beyond possibility.
    Last edited by Demonic Punisher; September 21, 2011 at 09:21 PM.

Default Re: I want a commander can use a gun.

There is a bow general modification (that gives the General and his supporting men bows). I assume you want a variant of the same idea, except with guns?

To be clear, this is very possible. However, as far as I can tell no one has figured out how to edit the recruitment of generals in the game. I've only been able to do it by creating a General Unit that can be recruited from the town queue

Also! I've played around with the pistol, and there doesn't appear to be an animation for it.

There is a bow general modification (that gives the General and his supporting men bows). I assume you want a variant of the same idea, except with guns?
    ครับผม ครั้งแรกก็คิดถึงธนูนั่นแหละ, แต่ก็ยังนึกถึงโนบุนากะที่ชอบใช้ปืนพก, และข้าพเจ้าชอบเขามาก.
    That bow I first thought, but I still think that Oda Nobunaga used a pistol, and I like him very much.

ธนูของแม่ทัพนั้นมักจะยาวเป็นกว่าปกติ, ยิงได้ไกลกว่าปกติ, และมีความแม่นยำสูงมาก.
    The generals bow is often as long as normal, it was far more than usual, and with very high precision.

To be clear, this is very possible. However, as far as I can tell no one has figured out how to edit the recruitment of generals in the game. I've only been able to do it by creating a General Unit that can be recruited from the town queue
    ข้าพเจ้าคิดว่า แม่ทัพนั้นควรจะถือกำเนิดขึ้นตามปกติของพวกเขา.
    I think. Commanders should be brought up by their

แต่เมื่อปรากฎโรงฝึกธนูในตำนาน, หรือก่อสร้างอาร์เซน่อลได้สำเร็จ.
    But when it turns practicing with the legendary bow, or the construction of Arsenal's success.

เหล่าแม่ทัพก็จะได้สกิลล์ Rapid Volley & Increase Rang (หรือสกิลต่างๆ ที่เป็นของสายฝึกนักธนู)
    These generals would Skill Rapid Volley & Increase Rang (or a different skill. The training of the archer).

ซึ่งทำให้พวกเขาใช้ปืนหรือธนูได้เพียงชั่วระยะหนึ่ง.
    This allows them to use a gun or bow for a time.

Also! I've played around with the pistol, and there doesn't appear to be an animation for it.
    จะเป็นไปได้หรือไม่, หากเราจะนำโมเด็ลปืนมาจากเอ็มไพร์ total war, หรือ โปเลียน total war, มาประกอบในเกมส์นี้?
    Possible or not, if we take the gun model from The Empire total war, or the Napoleon total war, came together in this game?

ข้าพเจ้าใช้เว็บนี้แปลภาษา เพื่อจะสื่อสารกับพวกคุณ.
    I used this translation. To communicate with you.

ซึ่งแม้มันจะแปลไม่เก่งนัก, แต่ก็ยังดีกว่าแค่ได้แต่เพียงนั่งมองพวกคุณ.
    Although it was not good, But it was still better than just sitting looking at you.

http://translate.google.co.th/?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:th:official&hl=th&tab=wT#th|en|%E0%B8%82%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A9%E0%B8%B2%20%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%93.
    Last edited by Demonic Punisher; September 21, 2011 at 09:36 PM.

แม่ทัพ & carbine technologies, พวกเขาจะยิงในทันทีที่พร้อม, หรือเมื่อข้าศึกอยู่ในระยะหวังผล.
    Captains & carbine technologies, they will be fired as soon as available, or when the enemy is in range profit.