Thread: adding AI for SP

Default adding AI for SP

love this mod. i am wondering if it is possible to add other mods without conflict for SP?specifically i am wonding about the latest release of UAI and formations.if it would work, how would I go about it? use mod manager instead of the NTW3 startup program?are there any issues i might run into?load order? etc.?or should i just do something else until Lordz has the SP portion ready too? thx!

Default Re: adding AI for SP

nobody, huh? maybe there is already a thread somewhere i missed?

It all depend on the mod...but we really can t tell you wich one of them works and wich one dont...there are a lot of them out there m8.

Trial and error, Iam afraid , is the only way to go.

Thx Fullin. I am specifically interested in UAI. How would one know if it works? I guess play two of the same battle and see results?

well i will reply to myself.

i tried a small battle both with and without UAI last night. i gotta sat the AI did better when i was not using UAI with NTW3. i did large units (no other size mods, etc.), small funds, and hard ai.

anyone have some suggestions for testing?

so after doing lots of testing i have gotten both UAI and Luntiks AI to work with NTW3. for myself I prefer the way Luntiks AI works with NTW3.

Is the NTW3 team going to add in any better AI?

bumping that question. This is important for the SP.