Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inqueries

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Inqueries

For general questions on rules and the game. No flaming or spam.

Default Re: Inqueries

How should I make my Faction thread?

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

The best way is to check out some others.
    I would not check mine out due to it using a different system to the others.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Quote Originally Posted by martin616 View Post
    The best way is to check out some others.
    I would not check mine out due to it using a different system to the others.
    Is there a general minimum requirement on formality? Or can I just do a basic overview.

Also, on names. I don't suppose I could skip nationality and just go for something silly.
    And/Or call my ruler Bobbunny XD

A military, economy and faction overview are required and it is recomended to have a history (this will require you check other faction histories to remove the chance of the timeline looking wierd)
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

A military, economy and faction overview are required and it is recomended to have a history (this will require you check other faction histories to remove the chance of the timeline looking wierd)
    How do I get this info exactly? (Military and Economy)

Have you read the rules?

Have you read the rules?
    I need a more indepth info.

Do I make up my population?
    Do I use that money I have to buy troops?

c00ki3's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbunny View Post
    I need a more indepth info.

Do I make up my population?
    Do I use that money I have to buy troops?
    No we will give you it and you can spend the money on what ever you wish. We advise you have a military though.

How would I take over areas that are close to me?
    I.E The blank areas on the South of Africa.

Also, how does transportation over water work?

You create an invasion thread for attacking the region and later a battle thread.

As for sea regions, hell I am not even fully sure how we move through regions let alone the sea.

XD
    How long do units take to train?
    How long do ships take?
    What does the time unit next to a troop mean? (Like, Veteran - 3 Days)

Look in rule/tutorial thread

That means 3 days to train and I have no idea how long ships take, I assume 5 days.

How fast does time go?

1 year every 7 days (training is in real time).

Can I make "veteran" or "elite" unique units?

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Nope. Quality and uniqueness have nothing in common. You can make them have better training so that it's as if they're a level higher, but that's it.

It's not possible to edit posts right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast