Thread: Eastern Orthodox Church

c00ki3's Avatar Decanus

Default Eastern Orthodox Church

Originally posted by Martin:

With more and more faction turning to the Orthodox church for protection the emperor has chosen to formalize it with the construction of a new church in Constantinople.
    As of now the new church called "The Alexius Church" is to be the centre of Orthodoxy and any cardinals must be recognized by the church.
    The Head of the church will be voted in every 5 years by the major cardinals of which there will be 2 per nation.
    The Head of the Orthodox Church has the authority to command the forces of Orthodoxy, remove cardinals from power, launch crusades and excomunicate heretical leaders.

Head of the Orthodox Church: Alexius Comemnus (voting is already open for a new one)
    Cardinals:
    Slavenisu Trenkus of Constantinople
    John Birenvus III of Constantinople
    -
    -
    -
    -

x = Crusade(anyone can attack them)
    0 ts = Excommunication(can join back, but must bribe, and will start really low in relations)
    t = Atrocious
    tt = Terrible
    ttt = Poor
    tttt = Reasonable
    ttttt = Good
    tttttt = Great
    ttttttt = Terrific

Regnum Brittania:ttt
    Portugal:ttt
    Crusader States:tttttt
    Scandinavian Empire:tt
    Byzantine Empire:ttttttt
    Nabudis:tttt
    Seljuks:tt
    The Saxon Kingdom of England(NPC):tt
    Fatimid Caliphate(NPC)

In a suprising move the Head of the Orthdox Church has announced to his cardinals that he had a dream and in this dream he saw Saint Kallinikos the creator of Greek Fire. Saint Kallinikos told emperor Alexius that only by sharing his invention with all Orthodox churches can they stop the muslim conquests and that to honour Saint Kallinikos his last act before he stands down will be to give the secret of Greek Fire to any Orthodox nation that joins the Church of Alexius.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Eastern Orthodox Church

Stickeh.

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Considering that this is not wanted by any Orthodox faction it might as well be deleted.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Okay.

Locked.