Thread: Year of Game

c00ki3's Avatar Decanus

Default Year of Game

1100 AD

Thought I'd just pick up this habit just as I did in World Realism Resurrected. This may or may not pertain to you.

Events
    August 5 – Henry I becomes King of England.
    December 25 – Baldwin I becomes King of Jerusalem.[1]
    King Henry I proclaims the Charter of Liberties, one of the first examples of a constitution.[2]
    Baldwin of Bourcq becomes Count of Edessa.
    Dagobert of Pisa becomes Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem.
    Bohemund I of Antioch is captured by the Danishmends at the Battle of Melitene, leaving Tancred as regent of the Principality of Antioch.
    The cities of Kalmar, Kungälv, and Varberg, Sweden are chartered.
    In Iceland, the Althing decides that the laws should be transferred to a written form.
    Checkers is invented (approximate date).[3]
    The Ancient Pueblo Peoples culture rises (approximate date).
    Oraibi becomes and remains the first and oldest populated settlement in the USA and what is now Arizona.
    The city of Cusco, Peru is founded.
    The Liao Dynasty crushes the Zubu and takes their khan prisoner.
    Song Dynasty China's population reaches roughly 100 million.
    In the Song Dynasty capital of Kaifeng, the number of registered people within the walls is 1,050,000; the army stationed there boosts the overall populace to some 1.4 million people.
    Genoa, Venice and Pisa gain trading privileges in return for their service in the Crusades
    Irene Doukaina of Constantinople has passed away (possible murder by the emperor's mother)
    Due to Arthur VIII's deteriorating condition, Arthur IX takes over as official Royal Regent.
    Last edited by Agamemnon; September 24, 2011 at 03:12 PM.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Year of Game

Stickeh.

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Can you place an event stating that Irene Doukaina of Constantinople has passed away (possible murder by the emperor's mother.)
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Maybe.

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Thanks
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"