Thread: CRASH !!!

Icon4 CRASH !!!

When i start a new campaign the game crashes !! i have the Napoleon Total Factions 3_5_1 mod and i cant start any campaign . Please help !!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: CRASH !!!

Check if there is data/campaigns/NTF folder. If not create it.

not working !!!!!!!!!

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Great_Emperor777 View Post
    not working !!!!!!!!!
    Yep the same thing happen to me and NTF is the only installed mod in my game. I also downloaded the FIX3_4.7z patch, but I guess that I don't need it or do I.

It seems to me that my problem is more likely that I need the Peninsula Campaign installed into Napoleon TW, because I played NTF a little last night and so far everything looks good to me except for the Peninsula Campaign.

I can select a faction in the game menu, but when I click on the Start button and after a few seconds of loading the game I get a CTD. The symptoms is much a like those for the ETF mod. Is this campaign dependent on the Peninsula Campaign or not?

If you have not Peninsula Campaign you cannot play NTF\Peninsula campaign, but everything else should work fine. Do not forget the Steam trick.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    If you have not Peninsula Campaign you cannot play NTF\Peninsula campaign, but everything else should work fine. Do not forget the Steam trick.
    I thought so after a while. The Steam trick worked so that was no problem. Thanks Husser1.

I have exactly the same problem here. Can anyone help me out?

what is the steam trick?

hi! i love your mod it seems to be good one but i have done all things when i start any campaign the game crash