Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Exclusive: TWC Interviews Craig Laycock and Jack Lusted from Creative Assembly

Default Re: Exclusive: TWC Interviews Craig Laycock and Jack Lusted from Creative Assembly

Ya, the worst part is an Idle AI, It bugs me when you lose a handfull of men due to them standing in position, untill the AI kicks in, Also changing formations in battle is something that really needs to be worked on, Units tend to route to much when you do this, although Shogun has really made some definant improvements to the AI, I can't wait to see what is on the drawing board for CA next.
    "Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Default Re: Exclusive: TWC Interviews Craig Laycock and Jack Lusted from Creative Assembly

If knowledge is salt, wouldn't that be learning through reverse osmosis?
    And honestly, per usual, the "it's not our fault it isn't moddable" business. This is why I don't buy total war games anymore since medieval 2. That's the real reason why rome was special... it was the gameplay and the mods, not the era.
    Last edited by Liamgamer55; October 15, 2011 at 07:28 PM.

Politicians' answers on the way forward, but good nonetheless

This,

Craig: Most people in the industry will tell you the same: crunch time. At the end of the project, overtime hours really kick in and everyone works flat-out to deliver the project. There’s free pizza, though, so it’s not all bad.
    Jack: We have ice cream Wednesdays. ICE. CREAM. WEDNESDAYS. That pretty much sums up how much of a great place to work at this is. It is just such a lovely relaxed, slightly bonkers and fun place.

Edelward's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_horse_spirit View Post
    ...., Also changing formations in battle is something that really needs to be worked on, Units tend to route to much when you do this, although Shogun has really made some definant improvements to the AI, I can't wait to see what is on the drawing board for CA next.
    Eventually ,units could not change formation IRL so easy ,and changing formation could bring route .
    Fitz Salnarville, Duke William's favourite knyghte,
    To noble Edelwarde his life dyd yielde;
    Withe hys tylte launce hee stroke with thilk a myghte,
    The Norman's bowels steemde upon the feeld.
    Old Salnarville beheld hys son lie ded, 235
    Against Erie Edelward his bowe-strynge drewe;
    But Harold at one blowe made tweine his head;
    He dy'd before the poignant arrowe flew.
    So was the hope of all the issue gone,
    And in one battle fell the sire and son

I prefer realism myself included.

nice interview.

I just told my boss we could use some moral improvement such as weekly pizza, and I cited CA's icecream day as well.

He was like "yeeeeaaaah....."

I guess not everyone can work in paradise...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345