Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: broken crecent keeps asking for ''kingdoms exe''

disorder's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: broken crecent keeps asking for ''kingdoms exe''

What was the right directory?

disorder's Avatar Libertus

Papal_Knight could you clarify what directory Broken Cresent 2.3 needs to go into?

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown
    Installation path of BC 2.3 should be "M2TW/mods/Broken_Crescent_kingdoms

1. Start the installer
    2. Select your M2TW/mods folder
    3. Follow the steps in the installer and install

Hi I am having the same problem with the kingdoms.exe. I tried both directories mentioned above but neither seems to work. Can someone help? Thanks all.

Tried all options and still cant find kingdoms. R.I.P BC.

Same Problem. Given up hope? Or probably it is the problem with the kingdom.exe? Can someone upload the original 1.05 kingdom exe then?

Because my kingdom.exe doesn't work as well. It pops up an empty window with nothing but a yellow warning sign seconds after it is launched. But for me i can play it without the kingdom exe because in the launcher the four dlcs are all there. Maybe kingdom exe is damaged in a way i don't know crap

It has been years now. Do you still remember how you fixed that? You appear to be the only one who actually solved that. thx!

Kingstonshaw, go into your file, copy paste your medieval.exe and rename the copy kingdoms.exe.
    I think you have steam or a MTW2 Gold version, it should work now.

Do you have to install all the expansion campaigns from Kingdoms or can I just choose to install The Crusades only?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasauli View Post
    Do you have to install all the expansion campaigns from Kingdoms or can I just choose to install The Crusades only?
    You don't have to install any of the expansions to play BC, just Kingdoms itself.

When I launch Broken Crescent it says cannot find kingdoms.exe
    I looked into the desktop shortcut and it points to ...\Broken_Crescent_kingdoms\bc_launch.bat" but I don't see bc_launch.bat there or anywhere and yes I do have show hidden files on. Can anyone assist?

EDIT: Ok meanwhile I found this in a different thread:

Quote Originally Posted by megalitho View Post
    Hello Papal_Knight!
    The 1.05 patch status is only visible in the options menu of a Kingdoms campaign. After installing the 1.05 patch the version of vanilla M2TW stays 1.03.
    Disk2Drive had itīs own patch, but I canīt find the link anymore. Please check this.

Do you run Kingdoms on a 64bit system? Please check if you installed BC to the M2TW folder in program files(x86), not in program files (itīs only for 64bit applications).
    Darn, I did install in program files instead of program files(86). Will reinstall and hopefully that will solve my kingdoms.exe not found, thanks ! (funny thing is I have some BC stuff in the proper mods folder, and the rest in the program files SEGA... mods folder...
    Last edited by General Gordon; September 21, 2015 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by megalitho View Post
    Hello Papal_Knight!
    The 1.05 patch status is only visible in the options menu of a Kingdoms campaign. After installing the 1.05 patch the version of vanilla M2TW stays 1.03.
    Disk2Drive had itīs own patch, but I canīt find the link anymore. Please check this.

Do you run Kingdoms on a 64bit system? Please check if you installed BC to the M2TW folder in program files(x86), not in program files (itīs only for 64bit applications).
    Darn, I did install in program files instead of program files(86). Will reinstall and hopefully that will solve my kingdoms.exe not found, thanks !

"You don't have to install any of the expansions to play BC, just Kingdoms itself."

Uh...the expansions are Kingdoms. How can you install Kingdoms and not the expansions?

Roger II's Avatar Civis

Default Windows 10

Will BC 2.3 work with Windows 10?
    Last edited by Roger II; October 02, 2015 at 03:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12