Thread: How to install Invasio Barbarorvm

Default How to install Invasio Barbarorvm

Hello everybody,

I'm a longstanding player of Rome Total War and particularly the excellent Rome Total Realism. However, I grew tired of the Hellenistic era and I want to try something else. I reinstalled Barbarian invasion on my new pc, but I rapidly realised that it's very bad and most civilisations are badly designed and rarely unique.

Recently, I came across your mod which seems to be both very complete and well researched. However, I don't know which patch I should download for the vanilla game, where I can download the mod and how to install it. I also realised that there are sub mods for different periods of time and I want to know if it's possible to both have the regular mod and several of these sub mods which all seems great. Can someone help me about that?

P. S. : I'm sorry if I made some mistakes in my post, I'm not a native english speaker.

Default Re: How to install Invasio Barbarorvm

I forgot to ask what is the current version of the mod. Which one should I download?

There's 3 released IB mods

-IB SAI

-IBFD

-IB UGR

IBRO is still in development.

IBSAI is about Julian and the time a little after him
    IBFD is around 410 AD
    IBUGR: has two time frames but I forgot

Click on any of them and then you'll find out download links for each of these mods.

Sorry for not having a detailed response but I don't have enough time.
    炸鸡

Knonfoda's Avatar I came, I read, I wrote

Indeed, go to the forum of each respective mod and find the installation thread, its usually stickied.

You're in for a nice treat!