Thread: terra expagundae 4.0

Legionary Jezza's Avatar Praefectus

Default terra expagundae 4.0

lusted hasnt finishesd this yet so now this is the perfect time to tell him wat u would like in it u no skins bigger map e.t.c

i would like a world map u no with america and that and u could edit a roman faction call it an amercan name that would be cool

Default Re: terra expagundae 4.0

Lusted's last Mod ran very slow on my computer (previous ones ran fine however) I don't know what caused this but would like to remove it.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Thread moved to Lusted's Forums for answering.
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Kaweh's Avatar Aerani

Quote Originally Posted by Avgvstvs Octavian
    Lusted's last Mod ran very slow on my computer (previous ones ran fine however) I don't know what caused this but would like to remove it.
    This was because sprites for the units weren't included (they caused a CTD). In 4.0, however, sprites are going to be included, so no slow down.

K.K

SIBLESZ·CRANDAR·SIMETRICAL​·DARTH VADER·KAWEH·RAVEN DARKWING·KALOS
    · PROUD MEMBER OF ROMA SURRECTUM II ·

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Closed, there is already a 4.0 suggestions thread in my mod forum. I am not converting my mod to a wolrd map mod as that would take about a year to complete. It is staying in the same time frame and the same map area.

And yes there were no sprites in 3.1 so it was a bit slow, but they will be in 4.0 as i have finally managed to solve the sprites CTD from 2.0, so they are included. 4.0 is nearly finished so i doubt i will be doing any major changes frankly.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.