Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love this mod! (RB Fanboy Thread)

Default Love this mod! (RB Fanboy Thread)

Hmmm, so I'm the first one. Here's a shout out to AJStoner for dedicating his time to create something pretty awesome for everyone at zero cost to us: an amazing testament to the normally unselfish and admirable behaviour of most people at the Total War Center.

If you like what he's doing, add a thank you post.

Default Re: The RB Fan-boy thread

Completely agree with everything RubiconDecision said, congratulations on making a great mod!

Great mod indeed

Wow, didn't see this coming! Downloading now!

Many thanks for all your hard work on this mod. This is just the sort of thing I have been waiting for!

This mod is awesome, I love it!

Wolfsblut's Avatar Semisalis

I think RB will make me break the 1000 hours mark on my kingdoms on steam (i am at 898 now^^).

After 15 hours playtime and a little playaround with all factions, i can just say its awesome.

So, and now dear AJ, please go and do the rest of the world like you did with brittania

Is it me or did someone else eagers to explore and conquer the rest of the world after the unification of ireland?

After britannia we will cleanse scandinavia from the christian plaque, alliance with our slavic brothers and sisters... and then we plunder and raze rome
    ...and have a nice party around a fire with the head of the pope on a stake... hey just let me dream...
    May the earth be light upon you, lest the dogs can dig you out more easy.

Ashton's Avatar Semisalis

Excellent mod my friend !!!

Default Love this mod!

Great job on this mod for the Brittania campaign! The skins for the units are gorgeous, and the faction units seem to be pretty balanced. I'm honestly surprised this mod isn't more popular on the forums.
    Glac bog an saol agus glacfaidh an saol bog tú
    Take the world nice and easy, and the world will take you the same.

Kine's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Love this mod!

AJStoner should start handing out flyers and free beers.

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Here, here. Big thumbs up! Still on turn zero and already loving it.

This Danes faction intrigues me... one region surrounded by England who starts off as my enemy? That's just begging to be played.

+rep sir. Thank you and your team.

Bendithau, Oighear. It is good to see someone else who bears the mark of the Awen.

Aj needs to be employed by Sega, for being able to do this mod, and so swiftly too. AND for respecting our beliefs. Im mentioning this mod to all my friends who play this game...

I agree, this is a marvelous mod
    You can drop humans anywhere and they'll thrive-only the rat does as well.Jeannette Desor

Man in Black: [as he is unsuccessfully fighting Fezzik] Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    Fezzik: I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by oighear_dubh View Post
    I'm honestly surprised this mod isn't more popular on the forums.
    Give it a bit more time and it will be. After next release, RB will get a nice announcement and maybe an interview in a TWC publication too. I will make it so.

y

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Well I am 100 turns in and just want to say that I'm really enjoying it.

Playing as The Danes I'm having a fairly easy time of it. I conquered a few regions to begin with but pretty much then sat back and focused on developing my regions. England was at war with me the whole time but never attacked, probably due to their ongoing war on three other fronts. Plus I think that I might be playing only Medium difficulty - I didn't think to check when I began.

I'm just enjoying the ride. These new events are very, very good. Having some of the buildings unlocked by a Mason's Guild is a nice touch. Most ancillaries being transferable is a godsend. And although I miss the culture system a bit*, having The Church involved brings back that whole extra dimension.

* After so long playing Brittania and TATW it just feels 'wrong' to me now, being able to recruit so soon after conquering a region.

Excellent work AJS. Just what I wanted: something that is enjoyable and interesting, even when not fighting any battles.

very good campaign script, simple scripts but so awesome

Foederatus

I'm playing as the Irish on VH and having a massive struggle with the English for control of Ireland. I'm not a very good player so VH means VH . It's so much fun. I'm role-playing, too: when I take a rebel city I only occupy, as they are fellow Irish, but when I take an English town I sack it to teach those dogs a lesson. Brilliant stuff! My joint-favourite mod with Broken Crescent, and a true successor to the old Medieval Viking Invasion campaign

I love it too.

Quote Originally Posted by oighear_dubh View Post
    The skins for the units are gorgeous, and the faction units seem to be pretty balanced. I'm honestly surprised this mod isn't more popular on the forums.
    Skins .. Pics ? prty pls
    PSYCHO V

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for THEE!" - (John Donne, Meditation 17)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast