Thread: Greetings-just a quick question

Default Greetings-just a quick question

Hello all, i hope everyone is doing great

My question regarding this mod is about multiplayer.

If a friend and I download this mod will we be able to play this mod in multiplayer? or multiplayer is only restricted in the original game?

Thank you

John

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Greetings-just a quick question

if u have the exact same mods u should be able to play together,

thank you for the response matte, the word ''should'' implies that there is a possibility that there is also a chance that we wont be able to play together, can you confirm that? i am just asking thoroughly as i have heard 100000000000 opinions on the matter that's why..

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

if you have the exact same User script and havn't edited any of the mod packs you "should" be able to play

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Quote Originally Posted by General John View Post
    thank you for the response matte, the word ''should'' implies that there is a possibility that there is also a chance that we wont be able to play together, can you confirm that? i am just asking thoroughly as i have heard 100000000000 opinions on the matter that's why..
    Give it a try and let us know the result. The mod-team uses "crowdsourcing" to some extent so this could be your contribution

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Give it a try and let us know the result. The mod-team uses "crowdsourcing" to some extent so this could be your contribution

yeap will do and will let you all know how it is...i really hope it works guys

DampishDragon's Avatar Foederatus

i have tried the multiplayer but me and my friends are having problems, if we try it there are only 4 of the main factions, and when we try overwrite the other mp_eur_nap startpos with the corresponding date there is only the italy or africa campaign.