Thread: Historical Battle reinforcement rules?

LawL_LawL's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Historical Battle reinforcement rules?

As the title reads, Im trying to play NTW3 Historical Battles without stacking it in favour of one side, can anyone link me or tell me what the rules are for the Historical Battles?

Default Re: Historical Battle reinforcement rules?

Quote Originally Posted by LawL_LawL View Post
    As the title reads, Im trying to play NTW3 Historical Battles without stacking it in favour of one side, can anyone link me or tell me what the rules are for the Historical Battles?
    Make sure you start the load screen in historical battles then if you make the mini map big you can read the release times for units. Dont move the units until the release times. Also hb are made for multi player.

Miles

that was hell of a game lawl lawl

Quote Originally Posted by LawL_LawL View Post
    I always use the LCS rule in HB MP. The crappy square CA gave us cannot really fit historical tactics.
    In short you can only press square button if your infantry is in a static column (square shape as much as possible). This dramatatically enhaces the use of column as the basic maneuvering formation.