Thread: Campaign Problem

Default Campaign Problem

Hi everyone.

I've download the mod and intstalled it. Yet, when I start a new campaign, no unity is available, I have no family member (so every town is at the edge of rebellion), every unites' skins are peasants' (brutii peasants' skin), and so on . . .

So the mod is totally unplayable. As I'm able to launch the mod, I think it's correctly installed, but perhaps I missed a part. I've put the WHTW folder in my "Rome - Total War" folder and copied the shotcut to my desktop. Yet, as some people here say that they like this mod, I may have a problem. If I have not, I can't understand how they can like this mod.

Thank you for your answers.

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Campaign Problem

only part I don't get is the peasant skin
    bots a pic

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Another kind of Campaign problem.

I play as High Elves and at 634 BC (or so) I auto-loose the game.....no idea why. Any ideas?

Found the problem, the lack of Heir when the Leader dies end the game ^^

Jubal_Barca's Avatar Master Engineer

I think the OP means the unit cards. Which really are pretty cosmetic.

Currently the campaign is incomplete. It is, however, fully playable, you're just in a relatively difficult starting position at present.
    Sine remo flumine adverso - Latin, 'up the creek without a paddle'.
    Mod leader of Warhammer Total War, Narnia Total War, and A Game of Colleges: Total War

Under the patronage of Aden of Woodstock, The Black Prince.