Thread: The My Little Pony Thread

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
    That ''yes'' link you posted is the reason why in fandom she loves muffins. It's because that's the only word she had said.
    False. She did not say that. However, fans thought she said it.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ☩Lord Inquisitor Derpy Hooves☩ View Post
    She actually did, look how her mouth moves when ''muffins'' is said. But other Ponies said that as well, but fans saw/thought that only she's saying it I guess.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

It's probably a conspiracy.

Indefinitely Banned

But yeah, I dislike most of the fandom things like Lyra liking humans, Scootaloo as chicken, trollestia, molestia, Lunar Republic, Pinkamena being a different person, or that she's called like that when her hair is straight, and other things as well.

Pinkie is basically deadpool as far as the fandoms concerned. Along with her inability to speak normally, not have compliments showered on her about her cooking/parties, secret lesbian relationships and you know insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by ☩Lord Inquisitor Derpy Hooves☩ View Post
    Could you shed some light on that? entirely new to me
    She actually did, look how her mouth moves when ''muffins'' is said. But other Ponies said that as well, but fans saw/thought that only she's saying it I guess.
    it could be Seafoam (or even colgate), but as a youtube user so clererly put it:

Look at Seafoam, back to Derpy, to seafoam, back to Derpy. Is she Derpy?
    No, but she can muffin like Derpy. Look down, back up, what's in your hooves?
    She has it, its a muffin with that berry you like. Look again, the voice is now Derpy's.
    Anything is possible when friendship is magic.

Please refrain from using moderation blue in your posts!

~ Hesus ~

its prolly derpy tho and they make it canon later anyway as Ulysses points out.
    But yeah, I dislike most of the fandom things like Lyra liking humans, Scootaloo as chicken, trollestia, molestia, Lunar Republic, Pinkamena being a different person, or that she's called like that when her hair is straight, and other things as well.
    You dislike basically everything i like perhaps ive just not gone deep on any of it and thus still have the adoration.

However, i do think pinkie/pinkamina have been taken overboard as nearly everyone takes her over the edge to insanity
    ( crazy, not insane is how she should be ). BUT, a lot of awesome has risen from that pile of junk^^
    Last edited by Hesus de bodemloze; December 31, 2012 at 05:34 AM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Enough is produced that you're bound to find some gems.

New picture:

Esme

Deviant Link: http://ulyssesgrant.deviantart.com/art/Esme-345745169

Here is Esme, an OC created by Party_Cannon over on the MLP forums.

This picture was made for a Art Swap topic over on the MLP Forums: http://mlpforums.com/topic/36413-mas...t-swap-thread/

Enjoy
    Art //

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    Enough is produced that you're bound to find some gems.
    Welcome to the 21th century^^ Tho i do believe the same to be true for the 20th,
    albeit all things where harder to become exposed to thus you had a greater percentage of good stuff vs bad

Thats my belief anyway
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Deviant link: Here

Looks like a G1 pony tbh.

James the Red's Avatar Campidoctor

I liked the latest episode a lot, although it has Spike in it a lot. While I don't dislike spike, he is far from my favorite character. I'm also liking Granny Smith a whole lot more this season.

I dont care for those things either. Lyra liking humans is dumb but can still be funny. I however rather dislike the Pinkamena alter ego thing. Its just Pinkie Pies full name! She doesn't have an alter ego, it was just that one time when she was upset.
    Last edited by James the Red; December 31, 2012 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by James the Red View Post
    I dont care for those things either. Lyra liking umans is dumb but can still be funny. I however rather dislike the Pinkamena alter ego thing. Its just Pinkie Pies full name! She doesn't have an alter ego, it was just that one time when she was upset.
    You should know by now that a good majority of bronies latch on to the most minor of character traits and make them all a pony is about. For example:

Lyra - Sat like a human one time, so must be obsessed with them.
    Pinkie Pie - Got depressed once and is obviously a mentally unstable psycho.
    Derpy - Possibly said muffins once, and must be obsessed with them.
    Berry Punch - Sipped some punch in one episode, so must be an alcoholic.

And the list goes on. Some background ponies are given personalities based on nothing more than their appearance (Colgate) and others are given whole backstories based on ponies they stand next to.
    Art //

Protector Domesticus

Its all in good fun half the time

James the Red's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    You should know by now that a good majority of bronies latch on to the most minor of character traits and make them all a pony is about.
    Despite being somewhat dumb, fandom given personalities do make characters... well, actual characters, instead of just background ponies. I do like a lot of those personality traits to various degrees. They are preferable to being nameless no-personality characters.

Berry Punch being a drunk is funny. Derpy liking muffins is... OK. I never got that whole muffins thing but whateves. She said muffins once so Iguess that's her favorite thing! Dumb but harmless.
    Last edited by James the Red; December 31, 2012 at 08:18 PM.

I didn't say it was a bad thing, only that if anyone ever wonders why a background pony is doing seemingly random stuff in fan made pictures etc its most likely based on something in show.
    Art //

Lyra being a ferocious lesbian with Bon Bon is one.

Tia's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    Lyra being a ferocious lesbian with Bon Bon is one.
    Don't you know that you are not allowed to sit with someone unless you're furiously in love with them?

Only in EquestriaTM

Remember the rule of the MLP Fandom. If a pony stands next to another pony they are together unless stated otherwise. Its the way of things. Bronies ship everything it seems.

Not a big fan of this however as it gets silly sometimes.
    Art //