Page 400 of 501 FirstFirst ... 300 350 375 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 425 450 500 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 10018

Thread: The My Little Pony Thread

  1. #7981
    Ferdiad's Avatar Legatus Legionis
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Limerick, Ireland
    Posts
    27,587
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    I can't draw on a PC at all, can't get clean lines with a mouse in paint.

  2. #7982
    ♘Princess Celestia♔'s Avatar Sagittarius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canterlot
    Posts
    3,369
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    I can't draw on a PC at all, can't get clean lines with a mouse in paint.
    http://www.gimp.org/

  3. #7983
    JacoDash's Avatar Sukauto
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    54
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    Ooo, good thing I read over here too. It'll be great to see an art competition.

    I know BK's inactive and that may be why individuals aren't posting much, but that's the problem in the first place! I'll try to spam it up a bit when I have the time after exams, but even RD hasn't been on much in the past few days. Please come back if you've stopped, and if you haven't been there have a look! I really hope the place doesn't die.

  4. #7984
    Squid Girl's Avatar Marquise de Geso!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Umi
    Posts
    6,758
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    What about Flim and Flam?
    Previously Inkie Pie.
    Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

    Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

  5. #7985
    Stingray970's Avatar Sōkō yumi
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    802
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    I'm against shooting for individual characters.

    Themes guide your creativity. I find that mandatory characters put a cage on it.

  6. #7986
    Ferdiad's Avatar Legatus Legionis
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Limerick, Ireland
    Posts
    27,587
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ♘Doctor Whooves♔ View Post
    Is PAINT.NET good enough?

  7. #7987
    Stingray970's Avatar Sōkō yumi
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    802
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    Something tells me this rabbit intends on using Paint.

  8. #7988
    Squid Girl's Avatar Marquise de Geso!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Umi
    Posts
    6,758
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    We'll never stop it now.
    Previously Inkie Pie.
    Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

    Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

  9. #7989
    Ferdiad's Avatar Legatus Legionis
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Limerick, Ireland
    Posts
    27,587
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    I hope there's no minimum quality requirement

  10. #7990
    Rainbow Dash's Avatar Princeps
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,013
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Formerly
    ElMikkino

  11. #7991
    Princess Cadance's Avatar Pili Prior
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Prescott Valley,AZ USA
    Posts
    2,299
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    "Sing to the LORD a new song;sing to the LORD, all the earth."-Psalm 96:1
    "A true man hates no one."-Napoleon Bonaparte

  12. #7992
    Vađarholmr's Avatar Peasant in the city
    Citizen Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oslo - Norway
    Posts
    5,482
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JacoDash View Post
    Ooo, good thing I read over here too. It'll be great to see an art competition.

    I know BK's inactive and that may be why individuals aren't posting much, but that's the problem in the first place! I'll try to spam it up a bit when I have the time after exams, but even RD hasn't been on much in the past few days. Please come back if you've stopped, and if you haven't been there have a look! I really hope the place doesn't die.

    If we can keep it going till the next seson things will change i think.

    And i like the summer teme.
    {Librarian Chief}-{Patronised by the fearsome Chloe}

    „[...] ţví ađ međ lögum skal land vort byggja en eigi međ ólögum eyđa.“
    (The Frosta-thing law, 1260)
    Snakk nynorsk, skriv dialekt.

  13. #7993
    Heavy Weapons Guy's Avatar Intelligent Heavy
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dzhugdzhur Mountains
    Posts
    15,166
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    My latest PMVs (Real Pony Roll Call) views have skyrocketed! +220 views in one night!
    Could it be that it's featured on EQD?

  14. #7994
    Char Aznable's Avatar I came to laugh at you
    Vault Staff

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy
    Posts
    10,285
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
    My latest PMVs (Real Pony Roll Call) views have skyrocketed! +220 views in one night!
    Could it be that it's featured on EQD?
    Congratz
    But, it's not on EQD. EQD does not seem to feature rap a whole lot.

    House of Caesars:
    Under the Patronage of Inkie Pie: Patron of Dante von Hespburg









    Duchara Total War

  15. #7995
    Lуra's Avatar BOP! BOP! BOP!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    BCN, Catalunya, ES
    Posts
    8,903
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ΩDerpy HoovesΩ View Post
    Congratz
    But, it's not on EQD. EQD does not seem to feature rap a whole lot.
    WHAT?!

    There's TONS of pony rap.

    ~Lyra

  16. #7996
    Heavy Weapons Guy's Avatar Intelligent Heavy
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dzhugdzhur Mountains
    Posts
    15,166
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ΩDerpy HoovesΩ View Post
    Congratz
    But, it's not on EQD. EQD does not seem to feature rap a whole lot.
    Thanks! Now +70 views! But how else then?
    Also when searching the song itself the video appears in almost top of 2nd page.
    Searched now: Almost middle of the 1st page!
    This could become my 2nd most popular PMV with Tha Police being as 1st, but if the views continue to grow like this then it's gonna be my most popular!
    I'm gonna check some pages by Lil Jon if he hasn't posted it somewhere.


    Quote Originally Posted by • Lyra • View Post


    WHAT?!

    There's TONS of pony rap.

    ~Lyra
    Yeah, but not a rap with 400 curse words in ONE song.

    Now lets see how my next PMV Mares Ain't will do with Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg & Tha Dogg Pound (Kurupt & Daz), in Ponies that is Rainbow Dash, Spike, Apple Bloom & Scootaloo.

  17. #7997
    Ferdiad's Avatar Legatus Legionis
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Limerick, Ireland
    Posts
    27,587
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    I'm gonna check some pages by Lil Jon if he hasn't posted it somewhere.
    lolwut

  18. #7998
    Char Aznable's Avatar I came to laugh at you
    Vault Staff

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy
    Posts
    10,285
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
    Thanks! Now +70 views! But how else then?
    Also when searching the song itself the video appears in almost top of 2nd page.
    Searched now: Almost middle of the 1st page!
    This could become my 2nd most popular PMV with Tha Police being as 1st, but if the views continue to grow like this then it's gonna be my most popular!
    I'm gonna check some pages by Lil Jon if he hasn't posted it somewhere.




    Yeah, but not a rap with 400 curse words in ONE song.

    Now lets see how my next PMV Mares Ain't will do with Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg & Tha Dogg Pound (Kurupt & Daz), in Ponies that is Rainbow Dash, Spike, Apple Bloom & Scootaloo.
    I check EQD like five times a day. I've seen about as many rap PMV posts as the number of fingers I have on one hand. There were no rap pmv posts in the last month.

    The funny thing is, my Safety Dance PMV is on the first page if you search Safety Dance PMV (third video). It only has less than 500 views. I curse you Twi, all of your talk about your PMVs makes me want to finish my Lupin III PMV.

    House of Caesars:
    Under the Patronage of Inkie Pie: Patron of Dante von Hespburg









    Duchara Total War

  19. #7999
    Lуra's Avatar BOP! BOP! BOP!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    BCN, Catalunya, ES
    Posts
    8,903
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ΩDerpy HoovesΩ View Post
    I check EQD like five times a day. I've seen about as many rap PMV posts as the number of fingers I have on one hand. There were no rap pmv posts in the last month.

    The funny thing is, my Safety Dance PMV is on the first page if you search Safety Dance PMV (third video). It only has less than 500 views. I curse you Twi, all of your talk about your PMVs makes me want to finish my Lupin III PMV.
    But of Original Pony Music, there is a ton of rap.

    ~Lyra

  20. #8000
    Ferdiad's Avatar Legatus Legionis
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Limerick, Ireland
    Posts
    27,587
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: The My Little Pony Thread

    I only know of two, MicTheMicrophone and Yelling At Cats.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •