Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloom Effect Addon

Default Re: Bloom Effect Addon

What I've resorted to doing to...

Download Nvidia Inspector. This is a great tool that allows you to actually turn on graphical features not found in games. Not going so far as HDR, or Bloom perhaps, but things like ambient occlusion, extreme levels of AA, and AS. I've tried many of the ENB series addons got one to work for GTA, but it just came out extreme for me, over saturation of light sources, turning off HDR helped, but was a tad to dark. I'm pretty happy using this inspector tool, while it's not good HDR, or Bloom, the ambient occlusion seems to mimic it well enough. There is a little tool icon at the end of driver version, that opens up a bunch of goodies you can turn on in your games.

http://downloads.guru3d.com/NVIDIA-I...load-2612.html

Here are a few working ENB series bloom, and HDR effects for the game. The Rome Light HDR files are borrowed from RSII, they port in well to RTRVII. The HDR.rar is from the ENB Series web site, it's the GTAVC files that will work with Rome. Simply extract them to where your rtw.exe or BI.exe is located, or your main RTW install folder.

Quite honestly the HDR is too bright for the campaign map, so if you hit shift F9 it disables the HDR, shift F12 turns off the bloom effect too. I personally never take off the bloom.
    How I use them is to disable HDR on the campaign map, but turn it on during battles. It does make the battles look better, but it over saturates menus on the campaign map. Still recommend it, just hit shift F9 to disable HDR on the campaign map and shift F9 to turn it on for the battles.

I personally use the light HDR set.

Hope it helps!
    Last edited by WRL; September 16, 2012 at 12:12 AM.

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

ENB series? Hmm...you could have also used the ENB for GTA San Andreas, that one was somewhat better...
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12