Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: All Clans Playable

Default Re: All Clans Playable

Just an idea, what about renaming f.e. the Mori to Imagawa, changing their provinces, their colors and anything else that belongs to a Clan? Then we could play the Imagawa instead of the Mori, including all benefits of this. Then you just replace Takeda with Asai, Uesugi with Ashikaga, Hojo with Ashina and so on.

Outcast's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by zhiphius View Post
    edit: nvm, missed a line in your first post.

Tried to update your game? (is it updated? small chance but still.)

both folder and exe file is located in the base folder of shogun 2 right? Many people puts it in the data folder which is wrong :p (i know you said you did, just hammering it home.)

mmmmmmmm here's what:

Redownload the mod, unzip it on desktop. mark the exe file and the folder, copy. go to shogun 2 base folder and paste the 2 items here. Try to see if it works now.

If not, delete shogun 2 game, redownload it and try again ^^

Oh oh question: Play on windows or mac?

I did exactly as you said but it still crashes
    I think theres something wrong with my patch, game says build 1.0.0 3241 even after I update it
    Can this be the source of problem? I wanna do this without uninstalling the whole game (yeah im a lazy bum)

I have it on windows 7

V1.1.0 build 4010.0 is my version, which is the latest until the big patch come this month.

i think its your game version that messes it up, most likely the "AllClans" folder files where taken from the latest patch, as such im guessing when it uses those files to let you play as a lesser clan it conflicts with the older patch files.

either get it patched or reinstall and hope it patches ^^

Since the game should demand steam (unless you torrented it *glare*) you should be able to "force update" the game.
    if not, reinstall is the way to go :p

any news about filefront? )

Captin Morgan's Avatar Laetus

Icon5 Re: All Clans Playable

hi thanks for making the mod. But im having problems every time i extract it it goes to my desktop when i click on it it says program is not placed next to shogun2.exe and cannot run correctly im not gret at downloading mods so if anyone can help please do so.

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Quote Originally Posted by Captin Morgan View Post
    hi thanks for making the mod. But im having problems every time i extract it it goes to my desktop when i click on it it says program is not placed next to shogun2.exe and cannot run correctly im not gret at downloading mods so if anyone can help please do so.
    Don't run the "AllClansPlayable.exe" file from the desktop (you may know "AllClansPlayable.exe" to be "AllClansPlayable"; it has a tree icon). You need to copy both it and the "AllClans" folder into the folder "total war shogun 2" folder.

For me, the folder can be found here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2

I'm assuming for anyone who isn't using a 64-bit windows OS, the file path would be this:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2

Make sure the "AllClansPlayable.exe" file and the "AllClans" folder are in the same folder as "Shogun2.exe". Run "AllClansPlayable.exe" once that is done.

Good luck!

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6676975

I'll seed for 3 days on 100/100 line

Outcast's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by zhiphius View Post
    V1.1.0 build 4010.0 is my version, which is the latest until the big patch come this month.

i think its your game version that messes it up, most likely the "AllClans" folder files where taken from the latest patch, as such im guessing when it uses those files to let you play as a lesser clan it conflicts with the older patch files.

either get it patched or reinstall and hope it patches ^^

Since the game should demand steam (unless you torrented it *glare*) you should be able to "force update" the game.
    if not, reinstall is the way to go :p
    As I thought, there was something wrong with my patch.

Thank you for help I finally managed to start playing with Ito.

perchè si vede tutta la mappa ?

because you see all over the map?

GO ITALYYYYYYYYY

Has anyone won a campaign with a minor clan? Is it possible? If yes, which cutscene is played?

I do not believe it is possible, as the minor clans have no victory conditions, unless destroying all other clans results in a victory...

been playin this mod for a few hours as jimbo and am having ablast. the dang ikko thou grew so big that after i destroyed them i had to make so many temples. great mod thanks again

AWESOME MOD,THANK YOU
    IS IT POSSIBLE THAT CHANGE THE DIFFICULTY ?

Semisalis

Just be sure to relaunch application every time to get new clan!
    Last edited by SgtLong; September 16, 2011 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtLong View Post
    The Satake load in is Satomi clan. So only error i have found thus far! Though i am assuming i need to restart the launcher every time?
    they work for me satake from satake, satomi from satomi

Does this include Hattori?

Quote Originally Posted by Aohh View Post
    Has anyone won a campaign with a minor clan? Is it possible? If yes, which cutscene is played?
    No there's not a campaign to win. you do have RD but you dont get a notice of it.
    So essentially you decide how long you play yourself.

As for hattori. Hattori is part of the limited edition which means its illegal to make them avaible through modding. So no they wont be part of the minor clans avaible from this mod (which makes sense since they are a greater clan )

here's a very nic emap detailing where lesser clans start and what provinces they got. Handy to pick which lesser clan to play as =)
    http://www.online-assault.com/z_othe...nces/index.htm

Semisalis

Thanks, this is hands down on one the best mods for Shogun 2! I play this with Trom 3 and Aum additional units mod going to as well. So makes it a lot more interesting!