Thread: Steam

Default Steam

Does this work with steam?

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Steam

If other mod foldered 'BI' mods work then this will.

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    If other mod foldered 'BI' mods work then this will.
    Good i had some problems at the start buts it wokring now, oh an djust to tell you did like the romans (byzantines) get token over by the satanta?

And the papal seal dosent really exisit in that time, it was just goths before bellasirius and justinian came in.

Heres something besides critiscm nice to make the game start 666 A.D mad eme laugh

Blog Entries

Glad you got it working ok.. End of Days isn't a historical mod, we took a few liberties with time periods but only to add to game play..

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    Glad you got it working ok.. End of Days isn't a historical mod, we took a few liberties with time periods but only to add to game play..
    I am proba;ly going to add my own modifcations lol

okay... explain HOW to get it to work on steam.... im clueless.

Blog Entries

I have no idea how this works, not having steam myself, but maybe these instruction will make sense to you..

Quote Originally Posted by STEAM INSTRUCTIONS
    2. If using STEAM then go to "My Games", right-click on the "Barbarian Invasion" item and select "Properties". Select "Set Launch Options" and in the box that comes up enter " -mod:bi\eod -nm -show_err" (without the quotation marks). You can then "Create a Desktop Shortcut" for the mod using those parameters.

1. If you are running a 64-bit Windows system or Vista and cannot run the .exe file, first try running the file as administrator and/or disabling User Account Control. If it still does not work, then please download and use the RAR version.
    Mod CTDs on Vista

1. If using Vista and the mod crashes to desktop every time you try to play a custom battle or campaign, then you need to locate your "Virtual Store" (C:\Users\AccountName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore), delete all its contents and launch the mod again.
    Thanks to Aradan for the instructions.