Thread: 4tpy and language question

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

Default 4tpy and language question

does this have a 4tpy script or do we have to add it ourselves? thanks in advance
    Last edited by Nelduin; September 09, 2011 at 07:33 PM.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Moderator Emeritus

Default English Version or French?

Is the mod that is released on this forum English? I understand everything it said in the extractor because I can speak French like a six-seven year old French kid, but I don't know if I'll understand complex French inside the mod or not. (if it is theoretically a French mod) Thank you in advance.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Default Re: 4tpy

First of all, please don't open a new thread everytime you have any question.

Then, yes, the mod is in english. About 4tpy, unfortunately I can't answer because of some computer problems I didn't played the 1.0 yet. I'm sure someone else will do.
    Last edited by Nelduin; September 10, 2011 at 02:28 AM.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: 4tpy and language question

Ok, I won't create a new thread for each question...I'm still a newbie when it comes to these forums and I didn't want to post off topic. (I was warned about that by a mod earlier)

Its not a 4tpy I found that out for myself after I installed it. If anyone wants to make a 4tpy for themselves follow these instructions http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3144502 and DL the xtpy generator. Have fun

The xtpy goes in the scripts/show me how...don't forget to add the xtpy code into the background script where it says

this is where to put your own code
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Last edited by z3n; September 09, 2011 at 10:19 PM.
    The AI Workshop Creator

cocobongoclub-DJ's Avatar Père fourmois

Thanks for the 4tpy addon, if that's works for you i will test it on 1.1 and add it as a patch with your credits and those who makes it.
    What version of catw you tried ? There's not anymore french in it (but catw 1.0 and 0.1 and other older version, yes).
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Under the Noble Patronage of Agisilaos
    CATW Modeller skinner since 2006, now retired - Proud grandfather of Classical-Age Total War, the ancient world in 300 bc...
    http://www.ancient-battles.com

Moderator Emeritus

Press the ? before loading a save game or it will skip to 14AD.
    I tried 1.1 (a few weeks ago I found the alpha english version in a thread).
    The AI Workshop Creator

cocobongoclub-DJ's Avatar Père fourmois

Ok, thanks if you have succeded to make it works. See Nelduin for integration on the main DL page...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Under the Noble Patronage of Agisilaos
    CATW Modeller skinner since 2006, now retired - Proud grandfather of Classical-Age Total War, the ancient world in 300 bc...
    http://www.ancient-battles.com