Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Caliphate batteries pointing to Portugal and Spain

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Caliphate batteries pointing to Portugal and Spain

The terrorist movement ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Levant), , now reigns in Syria and Iraq, and now wants spread Global Caliph and everything. Portugal and Spain - like Israel and all north Africa - are appearing in the list of land to re-Islamize.
    After Israel, Muslims want to regain the Iberian Peninsula

Muslims, according to the doctrine of waqf, consider that a territory since Islamic possession is forever Islamic possession, it is the duty of each and every one of all Muslims do to recover.

The doctrine is old and current. First are concentrated in Israel, crossed thorn in the throat of the umma proud; then reclaim the Iberian Peninsula, Al-Andalus, a mythological scene of prosperity and cultural and civilizational superiority Islamic strangely never repeated and nothing that you compare past 600 years.http://rt.com/news/170480-spain-isis-invade-threat/
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27870411
    http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/07...-domina/199984

I do not know is whether the invasion will come,from the south or north? But is a fact they exist and they have a target,determination and willpower,unlike the European.

Last edited by pajomife; July 05, 2014 at 03:56 AM.

Default Re: Caliphate batteries pointing to Portugal and Spain

Good luck in India; the Indian security forces tend to be less restrained in dealing with insurrectionists, and less so if they can link it to Pakistan.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiere 40K View Post
    Good luck in India; the Indian security forces tend to be less restrained in dealing with insurrectionists, and less so if they can link it to Pakistan.
    not that it does the Indians any good; half the place could go up if the muslims in India decided to do something about it

Or Rwanda could pale in comparison.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Treize's Avatar Dux Limitis

Gonna call my homeboys in Belgrade now...
    Miss me yet?

yes because not engaging in purges, ethnic cleansing and pointless wars shows a lack of will......right.

I'm not sure what I should be laughing at, ISIS's grand ambitions or that the OP believes they can fulfill them(unless this is some kind of joke thread). However, what I am most puzzled by is the inclusion of the third link to "media matters" which questions whether ISIS even expressed these claims at all. Did the OP not read that article?
    "If I have done any noble action, that is a sufficient memorial; if I have done nothing noble, all the statues in the world will not preserve my memory."
    - Agesilaus II of Sparta

"Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy."
    - Isaac Newton

Comes Domesticorum

Hopefully that map is only the beginning, and they expand into the rest of Europe too.

Quote Originally Posted by 6th Vigil View Post
    I'm not sure what I should be laughing at, ISIS's grand ambitions or that the OP believes they can fulfill them(unless this is some kind of joke thread). However, what I am most puzzled by is the inclusion of the third link to "media matters" which questions whether ISIS even expressed these claims at all. Did the OP not read that article?
    Im sure some people laughed, when one said large parts of Iraq would one day belong to adherents of Bin Laden's gospel, when he was sitting in his tent in Tora Bora. Highly likely this will never be, but nevertheless people armed with a strong will are always dangerous.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" - Joseph Stalin

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest" - James Paul Warburg

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Better yet have fun with that bit 'Sham' that has the star of David over it right now and the Samson Option even if they win...
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Im sure some people laughed, when one said large parts of Iraq would one day belong to adherents of Bin Laden's gospel, when he was sitting in his tent in Tora Bora. Highly likely this will never be, but nevertheless people armed with a strong will are always dangerous.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" - Joseph Stalin
    Recently invaded and barely stabilised country falling prey to Islamic fundamentalists /= conquering large swathes of Asia, Africa and Europe. So yeah, I'm going to reserve my right to mock such lofty ambitions.
    "If I have done any noble action, that is a sufficient memorial; if I have done nothing noble, all the statues in the world will not preserve my memory."
    - Agesilaus II of Sparta

"Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy."
    - Isaac Newton

I look forward to the return of the Caliphate. The west is far to decadent.
    Hammer & Sickle - Karacharovo

And I drank it strait down.

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by 6th Vigil View Post
    Recently invaded and barely stabilised country falling prey to Islamic fundamentalists /= conquering large swathes of Asia, Africa and Europe. So yeah, I'm going to reserve my right to mock such lofty ambitions.
    This, basically. ISIS is a bunch of nutters with lofty dreams.
    If I had to choose between betraying my friends and betraying my country, I hope I would have the guts to betray my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    So was Hitler when he drifted around as a homeless person in Wien
    Last edited by Elemental; July 05, 2014 at 08:53 AM.

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest" - James Paul Warburg

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    So was Hitler when he drifted around as a homeless person in Wien
    Yep but of course the NAZI empire lasted how long?

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Better yet have fun with that bit 'Sham' that has the star of David over it right now and the Samson Option even if they win...
    Samson Option is an empty threat. Israel has 75 nuclear warheads confirmed and 120 probables that need to be reassembled to be used as Israel can't afford to maintain them due to a growing capital and brain drain flight as many Jewish citizens say screw this I'm outta here because of the never ending pointless violence. The nuclear ballistic missiles would be intercepted quite easily by Iran's Hawk Missile Batteries as they don't maneuver. The real threat comes from IAF F-16s carrying nuclear bombs, but Iran has 50 still operational F-14s with very much still operational AIM-54 phoenix missiles. Iran would immediately retaliate by targeting Dimona Nuclear Reactor and any site associated with Israeli nuclear and physics research which would do far more damage to Israel than Iran would suffer. Also the Israeli Government would become wanted criminals overnight.

Also since nukes are not very powerful relatively speaking, Israel would have target multiple nukes on the same target to ensure a kill, imposing virtual attrition, and the terrain of Iran further negates the effects of nukes. Hell in Cold War Planning, the USAF assigned 75 missiles to just one Soviet Radar Station just to ensure a 99% probability of a kill due to the ABM defenses and known missile launch failure rates. It was estimated, just to degrade the Moscow Defense Network, 10% of the entire nuclear missile inventory had to be fired at Moscow alone. Britain went from having 200 targets for its nukes to just 16 nukes on one target due to Soviet Defenses with a 5% chance of a kill.

In addition Iran has a substantial Jewish Population and many Jewish Shrines, and Persian Jews have three seats in the Iranian Parliament, so Israel would attacking its own people and a lot of important Jewish Artifacts and Relics.

Saudi Arabia has a substantial Air Force and due to its population spread, would be minimally affected by nukes that did hit.

Iraq, and Syria? Again large population dispersal, terrain, and virtual attrition negates the nuclear arsenal.

Nukes did not deter the Yom Kippur War afterall or subsequent wars, it won't deter any future war either as it would end the Israeli State anyway and even worse, the cost of maintaining the arsenal is a net drain on the Israeli Budget with little real benefit.
    Well look at this here, a brewing free-for-all in Western Horn of Africa. What could possibly go wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    A bunch of Europeans nutters,just imagine when the "heroes"return to France and the others countries and start the evangelization,or else,in those suburbs cities.

DarthLazy's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You mean to say this is another round of Europeans invading the middle east in the name of god pajomife?
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Real imperialism is shown by Western apologists who are defending Ukraine's brutal occupation of Novorossija.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Sovereignty of Ukraine was recognized by Yeltsin and died with him.

Iran's Hawk Missile Batteries as they don't maneuver.
    Wow what a nice determination (*), because last time I checked 50 year system is not exactly considered front line - you notice the US and Israel kinda replaced them?

Easily? Really?

And since when did Shia Iran become some willing Ally of ISIS? Last Time I checked they and their friends were bent on fighting them. Did Hezbollah just swear allegiance - did I miss that?

* but ok you find me a link that shows how super effective Iranian modified Hawks are vs potential Israel Missiles, based on something more than PR BS - IF the Hawk is so awesome why does the US need the RIM and the Patriot and fund the Arrow for Israel and the further developments of them all?
    Last edited by conon394; July 05, 2014 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLazy View Post
    You mean to say this is another round of Europeans invading the middle east in the name of god pajomife?
    Europeans don't fight in God's name no more,don't fight at all, to much welfare, liberalism and pacifism in their minds and hearts,we live in peace to many years to have the former warfare spirit.

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast