Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weapons of Amazons:Total War 6.0, 7.0, & 8.0

Default Re: Weapons of Amazons:Total War 6.0, 7.0, & 8.0

Congratulation to Celeste, whose article on Amazons Total War Weaponology has been admitted by ModDB

You can read it [here]
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

First off, great mod! Not only it is fun, it is also educational. I always enjoy reading information about Amazonian goddesses.

Second off, does the black phosphorus shield, that the Pathfinders use as an example, has any relationship with the pryo-jar? Both require phosphorus to construct the shield and the weapon. I wonder if the pryo-jar led to the black phosphorus shield as by having access to phosphorus can one create both.

Thank you for your post, yes, I believe somewhere in our documentation in the mod, there is the description that the technology existed to expolore the byproducts of phosphor resulted in both the fire jar and the light weight shield.

Although the dismounted Pathfinder has a bug in the texture, it still uses the leather shield whereas in contrast to the mounted animation.

Hopefully these will soon be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Henri View Post
    First off, great mod! Not only it is fun, it is also educational. I always enjoy reading information about Amazonian goddesses.

Second off, does the black phosphorus shield, that the Pathfinders use as an example, has any relationship with the pryo-jar? Both require phosphorus to construct the shield and the weapon. I wonder if the pryo-jar led to the black phosphorus shield as by having access to phosphorus can one create both.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

Laetus

Can I ask for a direction on the double bows? By and large, I am no expert in so ancient warfare, but I - as an amatuer researcher - have never seen such a bow (with two cords, or bow strigns) depicted. So I either ignore it or I have misundrestood. I read that there is in manuscritps tec. depictions and I would like to Know where can I see them...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12