Thread: Another Question...

Semisalis

Default Another Question...

Any guides or directions based on the additional content added? Like Economy guide or a map or AOR map with units, some basic tech tree for units? Any information input would be greatly appreciated! You have 2 different presentations of this mod thread wise and not a detailed enough explanations on either to come away with any answers. Thanks!

[G-Shock]'s Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Another Question...

Experience will tell...

especially because is quite different depending on the factions you use. AOR allows you 1 native samurai unit so as soon as you eliminate a clan check the recruitment tree and their AOR unit will appear (probably in grey) with that clan's mon. Make sure in those regions you have at least one military dojo that allows you to recruit that unit type (i.e. once you eliminate Ito, if you are playing shimazu, make sure you have a sword dojo in Osumi or Hyuga and you'll be able to recruit the Ito Katana Samurai. This concept is true for all minor clans and factions).

Take a look at the arts and what they allow you to do. Your unit type selection will greatly expand with the fire arms capability and a Nanban port, not to mention the Yoroi Doshi will give you a mostly unlimited (might even be totally unlimited I don't remember right now) set of Yari Ashigaru. I am quite fond of TROM3, though there's many things I would change. If you have more specific questions I can help you a lot, so shoot more detailed questions.