Thread: Diplomacy

Icon7 Diplomacy

Hi guys! Just got M2TW re-installed, not played in years!

Putting ona coupla mods but was wondering what's the best one for diplomacy?? I always remember the vanilla diplomacy being a bit rubbish :S

Either stand-alone or a larger mod, I don't mind!

Thanks

Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡

Default Re: Diplomacy

I'd have to say Stainless Steel 6.1.

Stainless Steel is a fantastic mod enhancing every part of the game, making the AI more coherent and makes for a somewhat harder, more logical game.

However, be warned, Stainless Steel 6.1 is the version I recommend, versions 6.2 and further have taken about 20 steps back toward the Vanilla AI, making the AI much much less coherent and far more aggressive, and have ruined the game for me. I highly suggest getting either version 6.0 or 6.1, as those two are the best versions, any other version from there onward simply ruined it.
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

Good shout!

Is it possible to run this mod without changing factions skins, etc?

Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡

I'm pretty sure there is a way, but I highly doubt it. It's like an expansion pack, it comes with the whole deal. You could probably modify it somehow to keep the current colors and stuff like that, that much you'd have to ask in the Modding Section as I'm clueless when it comes to those things.
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.