Thread: Possible Dracule AAR

Default Possible Dracule AAR

I havent done many AAR's but Im getting a new computer and am planning on reinstalling thera and doing A Dracule AAR. My question is, Are there may people in the Thera Community who like AARs. Would People like an Dracule aar or rather another faction? I'm not the best on the battle map but i am an okay writer so i could give some intresting story to whats happening. Some ffedback would be appreciated.

Sanguinary Guardian's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Possible Dracule AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Ghardison View Post
    I havent done many AAR's but Im getting a new computer and am planning on reinstalling thera and doing A Dracule AAR. My question is, Are there may people in the Thera Community who like AARs. Would People like an Dracule aar or rather another faction? I'm not the best on the battle map but i am an okay writer so i could give some intresting story to whats happening. Some ffedback would be appreciated.
    Do what pleases you! Plain and simple. If you like the Dracule, go for it, I'd say!

H ΕΛΛΑΔΑ κι ο ΕΛΛΗΝΙΣΜΟΣ είναι αξίες ιερότερες από οποιαδήποτε ειρήνη!

Despite all we have lost so far, our fire still burns...

Default Re: Possible Dracule AAR

Im all for a dracule AAR! I was thinking about doing a Dracule History FF to go with my Faustian History FF, but Im sure you could to great job! Not that it needs to be a history lesson like my Wir Sinds Des Geyer
    "Romans, Senators, friends. Latium is firmly under the rule of the Senate and People of Rome. The Latin people are now one. Not since noble Brutus drove out the last king have we known such a glorious day. But now my friends, in this our of glory we must be on our guard! To the south, treacherous Greeks and Samnites block our trade. Tarquinii grows beneath a tryrant's heel. That tyrant threatens Rome! Will we abandon Tarquinii? And now Barbarians raid from the North, burning and pillaging Roman lands. Shall we let dager fester and grow? Or will we at as Romans with courage and dignity? Remember we are the Sons of Mars! As Senate leader I call upon tribunes Gaius Julius and Decius Brutus to smash the Gauls and releave Tarquinii. All those in favor say I!