Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Editable custom battle funds!

Default Re: Editable custom battle funds!

Quote Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
    Can you use pfm?

Not sure what that is...lol

how do i install this mod?

Thanks for excellent mod!
    Long ago dreamed to form powerful armies in "fast fight"!

Şeyhülislam's Avatar Libertus

Hi TC.

Can ı use your Editable custom battle funds mod for our Rise Of Ottoman mod project ?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=550445

Thanks..
    Şeyh

I can't get this to work either. Please, a step-to-step guide for us noobies would be appreciated.

I'm also using DarthMod.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    I can't get this to work either. Please, a step-to-step guide for us noobies would be appreciated.

I'm also using DarthMod.
    Perhaps it'll work for you:
    1. Download
    2. Put in a folder
    3. Download this: http://www.textpad.com/download/index.html
    4.Open TextPad
    5.Drag the "Editable Custom..." into TextPad
    6. The .lua the creator was talking about is at the top 1st line
    7. Look at the 1st line and keep scrolling to the right it should look like this: return 80000return 60000return 14000-- Decompiled using luadec 2.0 UNICODE by sztupy (http://winmo.sztupy.hu)
    8. The "return" you should change the return that has "return 14000" --> "return 100000"
    9. File->Save
    10. Click and drag the file to your data folder
    11. Done!

Okay now that your problem is over my turn. It seems that I can't buy units. It shows up at a grey portrait and the factions that I can choose is Austria and some other nation I don't remember, and I can't even choose that nation. When I hover my mouse over it it says in the description "unit data string". It doesn't work with the the NTW All in One Mod either. Please help

Is this no longer working? Or perhaps something is wrong in the pic.

hankthetank's Avatar Foederatus

I followed the directions but when I open up the item in textpad the entire thing appears in gibberish. What do I do/what did I do wrong? Thanks!

gangstamaori's Avatar Miles

Doesn't work. When I downloaded double funds months ago it did after I did something with the files, but I cannot remember what I did. This is double funds by the way. I tried changing the name, and the number of funds, with textedit, but no dice. Any ideas?

"The disgraced and the disinherited. This is my army. This is our best hope."

Well I downloaded the pack files, tried everything, but it doesn't work. I followed EdwardPatton's instructions for the editable custom battle funds and tried to use the doubled custom battle funds as well, but it doesn't work. And yes, I shortened the file name so it had no spaces.

where do i put the file after i've edited it? PS im using the steam version of NTW

You have to put them in the data folder inside the NTW main folder (the path should be similar to this: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war\data")

Are there any chances to see something similar released for ETW?

Yeah a step by step guide would be very nice, I don't know how to get it to work, thanks.

I got this working with Darthmod Napoleon. Does anyone have the file cause it seems to be broken on his first post.

ToraxOutlaw
    I do not use Darthmod. He has left this community and there maybe updates required, I am not sure, but I can't help you on that. There are very few of us left on the forum. You might try asking Steph. He has his own excellent mod called Masters of Europe or MOE, but may be able to answer your question.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

No, I have done a fresh install of Darthmod Napoleon. I'm just looking for the Editable Custom Battle Funds files, the gentleman who created the mods posted the links on his first page and the link is broken. I was asking around to see if anyone has the mod files that they could upload for me to download and then add to Darthmod Napoloen like I have done before.

Somebody know were i can download this mod, custom battle funds, can't find the link?

Anyone have a copy of the files, for some reason the download links for the mod is missing.

Is this pack still available? I can't find a d/l link.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast