Thread: i love this mod... but..

Default i love this mod... but..

Darthmod is the best R:TW mod ive tried. So with all respect, very nice job!
    BUT. It could be better... You see, right now my situation is like this:

Im playing with Scipii, i have control over the island south of the italian mainland, the italian island west for italia, and the city of carthage. But my cities are expanding, and together with the population raise, the unhappieness is raising too. Mostly caused from squalor and "unrest". Now i must have Low taxes in all of my cities, and i have to give the people monthly entertainment in the arena.

But the faces are still red, and there are riots every round. My economy is going real bad too. I build all the temples and the other society buildings. I have no chance to expand my empire now. Please help me?!

Axdahl

Default Re: i love this mod... but..

move your garrison outside a rioting city, allow the rebels to capture it, then recapture the city and butcher the population. This will decrease unrest due to culture differences because well.. all new citizens will be roman.

ah thanks
    i tried it, and it worked well
    i have my empire back on wheels now ... so now, the big question is ... which faction shall i crush first? muhahaha

Pietrak's Avatar Biarchus

you will have to repeat that if population gets high again...

If you ever need to raise or minus population in one of your cities, just hit ~ key and type in:
    add_population "TownName" -/+ (number of people)
    e.g. if i wanted to subtract 2000 people from a city called DarthModville:
    add_population Darthmodville -2000
    and then hit enter.
    No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country-General George S. Patton

thanks

If you don't want to butcher your own citizens and don't want to use cheats, you should check out this city management guide by MarekBrutus:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...me/589390.html