Thread: Where do legion banners go when the generals die? + other questions.

Default Where do legion banners go when the generals die? + other questions.

Dear beloved community.

I haven't checked in here for a long time now, and had forgotten much about the Imperator II mod. I have decided to play it again, so far so good. However, as I play I have come along these few wonders.
    (I have tried searching but could not find any)

1. Where do legion banners (ancillaries) go when the generals die or turn rebelling? Is there a way to get it back?

2. Can I make a new legion banner somehow?

3. Is it possible to recruit all the legions in the campaigns? As in I can't find the cities where I can recruit certain legions(most of them in fact).

4. When I start the Marian(not Imperator) campaign, am I supposed to have to general who has Consular Army I or II banner? Because none of the generals or family members have them.

5. Does it happen to you after clicking End Turn, when sometimes there's a diplomat of other factions coming at your town as if when would interact but then nothing happens and the camera view moves on to other actions.

Much Appreciated,

Nixor

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Where do legion banners go when the generals die? + other questions.

Hi there,

To be honest I don't even know how to answer all the questions as I haven't touch or install the mod for a long time. However for 1 & 2 4 as the banner is part or Marcus Camillus Roman Leadership mod then you'll probably find the answers there. Might have to dig old threads though...

For no 3 if I'm not mistaken for Republican legion only in provinces where you have granted citizenship (citizenship building) where for Imperial Legion only specific area which if I remember correctly around the mediteranean areas only. I could be wrong. Forgot everything already to be honest.

Don't remember no 4 but probably faction leader and heir should have them. I could be wrong though.

No 5 I have absolutely no idea.

Sorry can't be much help as this mod is no longer supported to be honest as LestaT decides to kill himself as he's bored on living and modding.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Default Re: Where do legion banners go when the generals die? + other questions.

Time flies, been that long, eh?

Much appreciated tho.

All the best to everyone

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Yeah. I was surprised the the download links are still available and for fun I have downloaded and installed it again after so many years. Didn't have the same fun anymore as I've felt last time in wake of new RTR VII.

If you're interested in playing Rome then I would suggest getting RTR VII (if you have not yet). It have more advance Roman leadership system. The only thing that RTR VII didn't have is the NAme Legions, but it can be remedied easily..

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Oh I have it, RTR VII. Planning to start a campaign soon.

Greno Zee's Avatar Foederatus

ad 1
    The banners disappear but come back once a new general qualifies (I'm almost certain)

ad 2
    Again, you need to have a general who qualifies for having them, follow the procedure from the manual and there they are

ad 5
    I believe this is a failed attempt to bribe your governor.