Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Master Zuma's Stone Forts for SS6.4

Ravenant's Avatar Miles

Default Master Zuma's Stone Forts for SS6.4

Hi there! I saw that there was no link for the fantastic Master Zuma's mod, so I addapted the last version of the mod for SS6.4. Just put the content in the SS6.3/data folder. Have fun!

With this mod you can build permanent Stone forts instead of the wooden ones. Althoug each fort cost now 2500, because a brand new castle is not cheap. Master Zuma also made beautiful castles with moats filled with water and all complements. I believe that you will enjoy it.

New Link (mediafire): http://www.mediafire.com/?k0eyvf5w4epmioo
    Last edited by Ravenant; July 14, 2012 at 03:24 AM.

Default Re: Master Zuma's Stone Forts for SS6.4

Thanks Raven. I was just thinking to myself last night playing though my campaign how I wish SS6.4 had stone forts for free upkeep.

"Thanks be to Heaven, now the Half Moon Triumphs no longer over the Cross.....Neither have the Turks any occasion to upbraid us w/ their Blasphemous Mahometan Proverb: Ye Christians where is your God?"
    ~ King of Poland, Jan III Sobieski

Ravenant's Avatar Miles

You are welcome! I like building castles on strategic spots, (like in the middle ages) so you can defend a region.

Quote Originally Posted by TMSKILZ View Post
    Thanks Raven. I was just thinking to myself last night playing though my campaign how I wish SS6.4 had stone forts for free upkeep.

The link is broken. Is this mod still available? Also, is it compatible with sub-mods like MC's? Thanks!

Ravenant's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by DuxMagnus View Post
    The link is broken. Is this mod still available? Also, is it compatible with sub-mods like MC's? Thanks!
    I will re-upload it this week. Maybe you could posibly try SSMAP and download the version I did for it (in the sub-sub mod section). Anyway, Meneth compilation has so many things that I'm not sure If it is compatible or not... you'll have to find out ;-)

Thanks Ravenant

What I am looking for is buildable stone forts, not preplaced ones. Does this mod do that or am I asking the wrong person?

Ravenant's Avatar Miles

Thanks Ravenant

What I am looking for is buildable stone forts, not preplaced ones. Does this mod do that or am I asking the wrong person?
    The SSMAP's sub-sub mod does just that. Buildable stone forts, not preplaced ones : )

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

@ Ravenant, once you have done a new link and if you agree, I can create a 2nd link for download.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenant View Post
    The SSMAP's sub-sub mod does just that. Buildable stone forts, not preplaced ones : )
    Really? That is great, but are these stone forts visible as such on the battlemap as well? That is the issue I am having.

Ravenant's Avatar Miles

Really? That is great, but are these stone forts visible as such on the battlemap as well? That is the issue I am having.
    Of course, a couple have even moats

That is a good sub mod.
    I assume it works with many mods.
    Two questions :
    Is it possible the building time to be more than 1 turn??? (to be more realistic)
    And has any free upkeep slots??

Of course, a couple have even moats
    Would you be able to tell me the files I need from the mod just to make buildable stone forts appear in battles in my game? That mod is not compatible with some mods I am running. Much appreciated if you can!

Ravenant's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by granazis View Post
    That is a good sub mod.
    I assume it works with many mods.
    Two questions :
    Is it possible the building time to be more than 1 turn??? (to be more realistic)
    And has any free upkeep slots??
    The forts are hardcoded to be built in one turn. However the price to build a PSF is 2500. About the free slots, it may be possible with PSF put in the map, but not with buildable PSF.

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

The link is dead, it's an invalid or deleted file

Ravenant's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by sabaku_no_gaara View Post
    The link is dead, it's an invalid or deleted file
    I know, I'm on it : )

Will installing Zuma's mod over Stainless provide the same result as is currently present in the Map Adjustment Project or does that add more features such as more castles?

Ravenant's Avatar Miles

Will installing Zuma's mod over Stainless provide the same result as is currently present in the Map Adjustment Project or does that add more features such as more castles?
    Just the same

Just the same
    Would it be easier for you to upload the files from the SSMAP mod then? Or could you let me know which ones I need from that mod and I will download the whole thing and copy/paste myself. Just want to make it easier on you. Thanks for your help, and look forward to the upload if that is the best way to go.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Would it be easier for you to upload the files from the SSMAP mod then? Or could you let me know which ones I need from that mod and I will download the whole thing and copy/paste myself. Just want to make it easier on you. Thanks for your help, and look forward to the upload if that is the best way to go.
    I don't think the one from SSMAP is compatible for SS in its "original" format as the map has been entirely reviewed with areas and most of the settlements renamed for SSMAP.

I understand your impatience but you can trust Ravenant. I'm pretty sure that he's doing his best to make that sub mod available as fast as possible.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Ravenant's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    I don't think the one from SSMAP is compatible for SS in its "original" format as the map has been entirely reviewed with areas and most of the settlements renamed for SSMAP.

I understand your impatience but you can trust Ravenant. I'm pretty sure that he's doing his best to make that sub mod available as fast as possible.
    Well, I have been testing and I believe that the SSMAP version is fully compatible with the SS6.4 version. I just copied the link. Have fun!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast