Thread: About soundtrack

Default About soundtrack

Hello!

I was playing this great mod, but suddenly my computer crashed.... And I just don't want to play games anymore. So I have a little request from anyone having this mod. Can anyone upload this mod's soundtrack? Even I haven't got this mod, I cannot forget that amazing soundtrack!... Please, help me anyone...

L.S.

ShadowGorrath's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: About soundtrack

I might be able to do that. But I'm not sure if it's legal/allowed/permitted...

... when you install Ogniem i Mieczem in your pc, you are installing all his sounds too... everything comes together, do not do anything weird ... music and sounds, do not come in a patch.

Remember that OiM overwrite all the original folders of the game (Surrectum style), you must to have a clean/fresh/not-modified RTW+BI 1.6 directory, for install OiM... Try re-install again.

greetings.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; September 06, 2011 at 01:50 PM. Reason: I misunderstood

That's not what he meant. LordSimpkins wants the music so that he can listen to it on some audio player or something, outside of the OiM mod, without having to install anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGorrath View Post
    That's not what he meant. LordSimpkins wants the music so that he can listen to it on some audio player or something, outside of the OiM mod, without having to install anything.
    You're right, I misunderstood... I said nothing.

The file the music is contained in is just a big mp3 lumped together in a certain way so the tracks are dynamic. Just install OiM into a blank folder and grab the music. I think you can just rename the file extention to .mp3 and it is good. Send it through Audacity or another editing software to get the individual songs.
    "Oh no! Uzbeks have drunk my battery fluid!"

Or get the unpacker ( forgot its exact name and location though ), and unpack the music.dat ( ? ) file. There are various MP3 files of each music track.

Thanks for help! Now I can remember good days when fighting for my motherland Lithuania (Great Litvia in mod )

Yeah, it's great to be able to play as Lithuania in this mod.