Thread: where is the exe files located

Default where is the exe files located

when i try and download the roma surrectum 1 mod it says i need to download the files into files with the exe files im computer dumb so someone please tell me when that is

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    Administrator Emeritus

Default Re: where is the exe files located

OK, what have you got installed and where? Tell us the directory structure you are using.

ok i have rome total war gold edition installed in a folder called games in the c: drive and inside that folder i have a folder called roma surrectum 1.6 that is where i downloaded the files for that

-- double posts merged (Brusilov): please use the EDIT button for updates

i was told on a post i had read that i couldnt put the files in the program folder so i didnt
    Last edited by Brusilov; September 02, 2011 at 04:05 PM.

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    Administrator Emeritus

Right, but where is the original RTW installed?

in file called GAMES

-- double posts merged (Brusilov): please use the EDIT button for updates

i just tried installing surrectum 2 and i cant load it it gives me three reasons and when i try playing it threw RTW it only lets me play the custom battles im so ing pist i broke my old CD so now i down loaded a new one over the enternet these mods are so because i played SPQR and that MOD was easy to get
    Last edited by Brusilov; September 02, 2011 at 04:06 PM.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by bamneely07 View Post
    i just tried installing surrectum 2 and i cant load it it gives me three reasons and when i try playing it threw RTW it only lets me play the custom battles im so ing pist i broke my old CD so now i down loaded a new one over the enternet these mods are so because i played SPQR and that MOD was easy to get
    Is it an official version of R:TW or is it a pirate version?

It does not matter if you used to have an official copy - you paid for a license to use the software on that disc. If you damage or destroy that disc you lose the right to play the game.

The non-offical version of R:TW usually cannot be patched.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

i have an official verson RTW i bought it online i just need to know why i can only play the custom battles
    i followed everything step by step to download RS2 so why can i only play the custom battles