Thread: Following this.

Default Following this.

I just wanna let the mod devs know... I am following this mod with much enthusiasm. Looks pretty awesome. I have always wanted to play a game in the era represented in this mod in only such a way as a Total War game can provide.
    May your road lead you to warm sands.

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

Default Re: Following this.

Danke Good to know there's still people paying attention to us.
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

I'm sure there are a lot of us following this mod but not saying much (as is usually the case). Anyway, it's nice to see the modders are active and answering questions here, unlike so many other projects.

MatrixStorm's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by jp1747 View Post
    I'm sure there are a lot of us following this mod but not saying much (as is usually the case). Anyway, it's nice to see the modders are active and answering questions here, unlike so many other projects.
    I'm sure that a lot of other projects are as active as we are (and some even more active), but we all have one problem in common: team members.

Everyone in this mod has his own task.
    When the task is done, they are finished unless they can do something else too.

I'm a great example: I was doing the flags, but due to time Okmin did like most (if not all) of it.
    Then I did some new quotes and a bit of research.
    But, I can't do anything else.
    I can't retexture, script or edit the files.

What I'm trying to say is this:

Try to understand us, and all the other modders and project team members of all other modifications.
    We have many cool new features that will be added (see previews), but these things require work and time.
    I won't be doing very much anymore because of school (it's getting serious here), and maybe other team members will have real life problems too like work and school.

Quote Originally Posted by SunofVich View Post
    I am following this mod with much enthusiasm. Looks pretty awesome. I have always wanted to play a game in the era represented in this mod in only such a way as a Total War game can provide.
    Same for me

Civis

I am following this for a long period of time, I jst never really cared bout registering. Seems like I did now hehe. Keep the good work up ; )

EDIT: I changed the colour of your text because it was quite painful to my (and probably to others too) eyes.
    Anyway, welcome to the forums and thanks for following us! -MatrixStorm
    Last edited by MatrixStorm; September 06, 2011 at 10:32 AM.