Thread: some question

Default some question

I have asked this question also to the developers of RS2 but I did not received a satisfy answer, why u have deleted the huge walls? they are not available anymore WHY???

But u have kept the large walls, the large walls, as u all know, are the only bugged one because the siege towers are bugged and soldiers 50% of the time, don't climb them, I understand that huge walls are a very good advantage for a human defender but still it's 100% times better than seeing the enemy not climbing the tower and go up and down one, with all the rest of the army waiting under fire... of the worst bug of rome total war, I am sure u are all familiar with it!

u could have done like other mods that keep only the normal stone walls,

or if u had left the huge walls I would have raised the stone walls, then wait to have a huge city and do instanteniously large stone walls and huge stone walls in order not to experience that horrible vanilla bug, instead now u are forced to experience it, and when u attack it s fine because u can click and make the soldiers move but when defending the poor AI is so bad

why u hate huge walls better seeing man dying under ballista fire that experiencing game breaking bugs

the other question is why there are no siege weapons like ballista and onagres, not even for Rome?
    Last edited by Darkcrusader8; October 03, 2013 at 07:52 PM.