Thread: Italia total war

Default Italia total war

Please Tell me what you think.

Please Modding Legends we are dying for this mod.

We need some TWC Modding Legends to work on a mod.

-TITLE- ITALIA TOTAL WAR

-PLOT- 2 years right before the Murder of Half of Ezio Auditore's Family. You get 24 seasons of peace before you land in the frying pan.

-HOW LONG DO THE TURNS LAST?- 12 SEASONS PER TURN/YEAR

-WHAT ARE THE FACTIONS?-

-FORLI (The countess of FORLI is a strong ally with the court of Milan, you mess with her you mess with some parts of Northern Italia.)

-ROMANGA (While still under the Medici rule their city has been invaded multiple time by neighboring Estates, especially by the Borgia and the Pazzi. This Faction is starting to doubt the Medici "protection".)

-BORGIA (The Borgia are not to be trifled with during the beginning of the campaign, they start out rich and have a few territories spread out across the map.)

-PAZZI (Strong allies with the Borgia, they are stationed in Florence.)

-ASSASSINS (Start out with a good sum of money, Stationed in Florence.)

-PAPAL STATES (Allies of every one until Rodrigo Borgia gets elected as Pope, Papal states immediately becomes the Borgia)

-SICILY (Financial crisis are occurring for this faction they will try to expand on southern Italia, but this will piss off a lot of the Italia factions.)

-BENVUELO VILLA (This Villa has been hated by the Pazzi ever since a claim of land was supposedly stolen from the Pazzi, They will be attacked by both the Pazzi and the Borgia.)

-REPUBLIC OF VENICE (A Very Wealthy Faction.)

-MILAN (The Court of Milan will soon be threatened by the growing power of the Borgia.)

-MEDICI (A noble House hold, but they will soon get their taste of war.)

-FRANCE (France will appear later in the game. The king of France was told by Caesar Borgia that all of italia will be promised to France. They do not know Caesar's true intentions.)

-ESPANA (Spain)

-REVARA VILLA (Located in Southern Italia this family has always guarded it's southern borders for decades, this faction if made mad enough will expand in the southern territories of Italia. )

-FREE STATES OF ITALIA (We all know who these guys are REBELS. The Free states of Italia are Numerous and peaceful, the Italian lords,counts,Dukes,princes,barons,etc. have sought peace and stability. Unfortunately some of the Factions seek destruction and power The Free States of Italia will have trouble fending of the Conquering enemies.)

-MONTERIGONI (Mario Auditore is completely bankrupt don't expect to start out with an
    income.)

-CHARBA VILLA (Located near Roma the Charba faction has always been vigilant and kept Roma safe from harms way.)

-COUNT OF BOLGNA (H.R.E. recently lost control of BOLGNA from the Italian populace.)

-REPUBLIC FIENZA (A rising faction who over throws the Medici rule.)

-ESTATES OF RARVANZ (Rich and Greedy they'd prefer to do dishonorable tactics instead of honorable battles, like the Revara Villa they too are located in southern Italia. )

-UHH I'll come up with more factions names later. I will also give them more descriptions later.

-Unit Recruitment-
    -Note:All units that have the word City at the start of their name has a bonus when they're Defending a city, But it also gives them a disadvantage just fighting on an open battlefield.-

-Borgia- (City Guards/City Pike-Men/City Archers/City Crossbowmen/City Calvary/Heavy Infantry/Archers/Crossbowmen/Pike-Men/Calvary/Hand Cannoneer/Cannons/Papal Guards-When they are in control of Roma-)

-Assassins- (City Mercenaries/City Mercenary Archers/City Mercenary Cannoneers/Heavy Mercenaries/Mercenaries/Mercenary Archers/Light Mercenaries/Assassin Recruits/Assassin Calvary/Assassins.)

-Monteriggionii- (Monteriggionii is almost the same thing as the Assassins Creed just with no assassins recruits, or Assassin Calvary or even Assassin warriors.)

-Pazzi-(City Guards/Light City Infantry/City Archers/City Heavy Infantry/City Calvary.) -Note- As you can see the Pazzi do not have a variety of infantry, due to the fact that the household will be killed off by the Assassins.

More Factions will be placed here soon.

Faction Intelligence & information.

-Pazzi- Very Aggressive: The Pazzi will keep attacking neutral, enemy, Rebels constantly. It's a 50% that they will either win or loose battles, this is due because they have only City armies at their command.

Non-playable Faction

Allies:Borgia/France

Neutral:Medici/ Papal/etc..

Enemies:Assassins/Monteriggionnii/Free states of Italia/Romanga/

-Free states of Italia- Moderate: They are not at war with every one in fact they are even allies with some of the Factions of Italia.

Non-playable Faction

Allies: Assassins/Papal states/Republic Fienza/Monteriggionnii.

Neutral:/Medici/Forli/etc..

Enemies:Espana/Borgia/Pazzi/France/Sicily.

-Borgia- Extremely Aggressive: A very powerful Faction. Early in the game they will have their sites on Venice, Forli, Romanga, & Roma. Later in the Game Caesar Borgia will have his sights on all of Italia.

Non-playable Faction

Allies: Pazzi/Papal states/France

Neutral:Medici/Milan/Republic Venice/Espana- For now

Enemies:Assassins/Forli/Romanga/Monterriggionnii- Later

More descriptions will be put here soon.
    Last edited by Starknight; September 01, 2011 at 03:22 PM.

Default Re: Italia total war

wat

Troll?

They are having a
    Click here

upon finding some good men

srs AC fan.

Last edited by Dominick; September 01, 2011 at 04:58 PM.

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Why is this posted here? This has nothing to do with this mod and shouldn't be anywhere near this forum. Congratulations man

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

Unfortunately I don't know how to post it any where else Maybe I want these guys to make another mod.

certainly not in a mod's forum focusing northern Europa
    Many peoples dream of all imaginable sort of mods...

Wips, Ideas, and Proposals

"If you have an idea for a mod want to gather a team, get feedback or just want to run a mod before requesting a hosted forum, post it here."

ask a moderator for he move it right there, perhaps some undiscovered legends of modding will appears

moderators to ask:

Trajan, Squid, TheFirstONeill, Gigantus, YD23, Ishan

Can one of you ask them I hardly have time for contacting any one because I'm working on college at the moment.

Celtichugs123's Avatar Senator

Somone please close this.
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien

yeah some one remove this I'm not getting any help.

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Starknight! Here the mederator list, who can move in to the wips and idea forum.
    Please write them!

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-Bey View Post
    ask a moderator for he move it right there, perhaps some undiscovered legends of modding will appears

moderators to ask:

Trajan, Squid, TheFirstONeill, Gigantus, YD23, Ishan

Unfortunately when I try to contact them it won't allow it. I have to send them emails.

stop posting here completely wrong place xD

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Starknight! Please write to the admins!

the closest thing to what you suggest is a mod I have in development
    La` Spada` di rapina: ( the Italian city-states)